𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

You're lying in your bed, facing the ceiling, thinking about what happened earlier.

"So... he's my new neighbor, neighbor, a guy who lives on the same floor as mine, and he lives next door, our rooms are just divided by a wall, so we're neighbors."

You even slapped your face and quietly muttered, "Damnit, we're neighbors right now! It's not even a dream!"

"Is this how fate works?" you sighed, "Well, I'm lucky, the target is only close, and I need to plan right now; just like the jerk said, I just need to change him, and that would satisfy him."

"But can I truly change him? Can I do it?" You're wondering if you'll be able to change that untamed delinquent. You must even do everything correctly for the mission to be successful.

"I think I can handle it correctly," you thought to yourself, "I only have to treat him at the café next Sunday, which is perfect because I don't have work, and then... what comes next?"

You have no clue what your next plan will be following the café treat. Because you've only met him a few times and haven't had a good conversation with him.

"What if I ask him out?" You smack your mouth, taken aback by what you've blurted.

"Shit! As if I'm going to ask him out again! He'll think I like him because I ask him out. I'm against that idea! I'd never do that! Never!"

"But what am I going to do next?" You hold your head with both hands while you analyze your next action.

"Ugh, fate will take care of it; I have no idea."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Yuzuha had invited you to hang out since she was bored and had nothing to do after class.

"Hello, Shiba!" Yuzuha said, petting Shiba on the head.

"Why I even named him that, it's even the same name as your surname," you wonder, but he appears to like it.

"He's kind of cute; he can be included in our family tree."

"Hey, you're snatching my dog," you grumbled.

"You know, you're like a big sister to us Hakkai," you smiled as soon as Yuzuha said it.

"Are you saying I'm like a family to you?"

"Yes, you are our big sis; you can change your name to "Y/N Shiba" if you wish HAHA." You playfully pinch her arm.

"Hey, quit the joke."

And Yuzuha is still making fun of you for being their big sister.

'I don't mind if they see me as an elder sister. It made me happy since they reminded me of Ayumi. Cute.'

"You're one year older than me, right? I forget what year you were born."

"I was born in 1988, and you in 1990, so that makes two, and I'll be 18 this year."

"Yeah, that's correct."

"Hey, let's stop talking about age since I don't like becoming old," Yuzuha simply laughs at you.

"Hakkai said he'd join us, and he's on his way."

"That's fine with me; where should we go first?"

"Let's just eat at a fast food place and go shopping."

"All right, let's do it."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

You and Yuzuha are chatting while eating, and Hakkai has arrived to join you. You had all gone shopping, Yuzuha had bought clothing and Hakkai, and you had also brought items for Shiba and other clothes.