𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

You finally spoke with Taiju a few days later after he avoided you for the previous week. You also learn that Yuzuha and Hakkai are his siblings, giving you another reason to believe that you will have no trouble handling and completing your mission.

You're with Yuzuha, Luna, Mana, and Shiba right now because it's Sunday and you have no work. Mrs. Light is keeping her word that she would allow you to see Shiba once a month as she promised.

You're in Harajuku with them, and you've just joined them because they want to buy a gift for their brother for Valentine's Day. A special gift with which they can show their affection for their family.

The girls went to a clothing store to see whether there was anything there that they might like to buy. As Shiba and you wait for them outside the store.

'I only joined them for the crepe since I had nothing to do at home. Recently, everything has been quite dull. And I can interact with him again, which is amazing because he isn't avoiding me this time. I'm not struggling to complete this mission.'

"Hey, what's on your mind?" Yuzuha abruptly asked, you were slightly taken aback.

"Oh, are you done?"

"Yes, I got earrings for Hakkai."

"That's great, I'm sure he'll love it."

"How about you? You won't buy anything except crepes here?"

"No, I only came here to get a crepe; I don't even have anyone to buy anything for."

"Are you sure you don't have someone in your mind?"

"Who would I even think?"

Yuzuha let out a small laugh. You have no idea why she laughed right away.

"I thought you like Taiju? Did you just forget him for a crepe?"

You started to freak out over what she said, and you suddenly forget that you're just pretending to like Taiju.

'What the heck, how could I just forget about it? It's a lie I create, and even forget something important.'

"Ah, yes, I just get excited over the crepe haha... you know that food is something important to me," you could only give her that reasoning.

"Yeah, I know, but do you have something in mind to give him?" Yuzuha asked with a chuckle.

That is something you would never think about.

"I don't have, I still have no idea..." You don't have any idea because you didn't even think about getting him a gift for Valentine's Day.

"Well, it's your decision whether or not to get him Valentine's gift; I'm not pushing you to do so."

"You know your brother of yours is the type of guy who still hasn't gotten a valentine's gift yet," you mumbled.

Yuzuha looks at you with a smile on her face. She still finds it unbelievable how you treat a self-centered type of guy. But something is different when he is around you.

'Y/N-san brought change on him.'

.....

All of you are strolling down the street to buy the crepe you are dying for after the girls have finished buying gifts. It will only take a few meters to go to your favorite crepe shop.

"I want crepe, too!" Luna exclaimed.

"Me too!" Mana followed by.

"Y/N-san will pay for our crepe," Yuzuha remarked with a chuckle.

"Huh? I didn't say anything about that."

Luna and Mana both jumped in excitement.

"Fine..."

"Big sis, you don't have someone to buy a Valentine's Day gift for?" Luna questioned.

"Um, I will buy dog food for-"

"For Taiju?" Yuzuha interrupted you and she hardly laughs.

You burst out laughing, "HAHAHA for Shiba, of course, you idiot," you then softly tapped her shoulder.

"I thought it would be funny if you had to give him dog food," Yuzuha said, continuing to laugh.

"Why would you even think about that?" you are wiping tears from your eyes because of laughter.

Yuzuha merely laughs at you.

While Luna and Mana stare at you both and Yuzuha, they are confused as to what is funny about the two of you.

.....

"It seems we're lucky to not have to wait in line because few people are buying," Yuzuha said, while each of you is standing in line to buy a crepe.

"You girls can wait while roaming around in any stores nearby; you don't have to line up with me, and I will be the one to pay for our crepe."

"You'll be fine, right?" Yuzuha questioned.

"Of course, I don't mind being alone myself."

After that, while you wait in line to get a crepe, the girls went for a stroll around the area. Shiba started to bark as you were waiting in line, and you felt a presence behind your back.

"Y/N," you recognized that voice; it belonged to Mitsuya.

You turned to face him, "Hey, Mitsuya, are you going to pick up the girls?"

"Yes, Yuzuha messaged me you were all finished with your shopping, so I came to pick them up."

Mitsuya was unaware that the girls had planned to give him Valentine's Day present. He had assumed it to be a casual meetup of the girls.

"I'm just here in line to buy them a crepe while they are with Yuzuha and they went to stroll around this area."

"I'm going to have some crepe too, but my friend will be paying," you heard a faint groan come from nowhere.

"Oh, I didn't realize you were with someone. Is that person still with you right now?"

"Yeah, and you no longer need to wait in line anymore, you can now seat down, and he will be the one who treats us, right?"

"Shut the fuck up, Mitsuya," your brow rises in surprise as you recognize the friend who is with Mitsuya. He didn't even bother to greet you. You also recall the fight in the chapel based on what Yuzuha told you.

'Are they pals now?'

"You are here as well?" you asked Taiju.

"Am I not allowed to be here?" Taiju said irritably.

"Wait a minute... you two know each other?" Mitsuya asked surprisingly.

'Huh? I assumed Mitsuya would already be aware because Hakkai and Yuzuha must have told him."

"No, I don't know anybody who is old," your voice falters.

"Woman, you are the oldest person here."

"Mitsuya, you mentioned that he will pay for us, right?"

"Uh, I was only kidding-"

"Mitsuya, let's find a sit, while we are waiting for our crepe. Shiba, let's go," you cut him off and Mitsuya and Taiju were left there standing while you searched for a bench to sit on.

Taiju is coming up behind you and he says, "I didn't agree that I would be the one to pay."

'Why is he even following me?'

You stop walking, and he nearly bumps into you. You turn to face him, "Then I will be the one who has to pay," and you look for his hand before giving him the leash of Shiba.

"Mitsuya, please keep an eye on my Shiba, okay?"

𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃