𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

You are petting Smiley's voluminous curly hair because you heard that he had fluffy hair.

"Y/N, you want to fight?" You may have noticed that he is becoming irritated.

"If only I could see," you said as you stopped brushing his hair and smiled at him.

"Y/N, do you still have a Taiyaki?" Mikey asked.

"Yes, you can take it all. I'm already full," you said, handing him your Taiyaki.

Mikey smiles as soon as he takes the Taiyaki, "Thanks, Y/N!"

"Oh, I have to go home now." The truth is, something is bothering you.

"Are you tired already? We can accompany you home," Yuzuha remarked.

"No need, there are still places you want to go, right?"

Mitsuya insisted, "No, we'll accompany you; you need to get home safely."

"Fine, if all of you insist, but just drop me off at the convenience store near my apartment."

"Why would you go to the convenience store if you're going home?" Hakkai wondered.

"Hey, all of you still need to enjoy yourself right now, and I don't want to waste your time."

"OK, but you must return home immediately because an angry dog will attack a blind person who is unprotected." You smack Hakkai softly with your cane.

"I'm sorry HAHA!" he chuckles.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hakkai simply dropped you off at a nearby convenience store around your apartment.

You're sitting on a chair outside the convenience store, trying to relax from your fidgeting. You're worried about something; you've been nervous for no obvious cause. Something isn't right.

'What am I afraid of? Why am I even nervous?'

"I'd just hit you to stop fidgeting," you are startled by a voice out of nowhere. You believe the person speaking is in front of you. However, he sounds familiar to you.

"Did you recognize me now, woman?" You are caught off guard when you recognize that voice.

'What the hell is he doing here?'

"Hey... nice to meet you again..." You couldn't come up with anything to say to him.

'This is absurd! When I get here, I simply sit down. I had no idea I'd be encountering him right now.'

"How nice it is when I have this table and you appear out of nowhere to join me," he complains.

You two were sitting across a table from each other. You're trying to calm down by holding both of your hands together.

"Did you visit the shrine?" You simply nodded. He was even the first to bring up a topic.

"What is your relationship with that guy?"

'Is he referring to Hakkai?'

"He's a friend of mine," you said, and everything fell silent. Neither of you will say anything.

'This is starting to get awkward. I had to leave soon...'

"I recalled you offered to treat me."

'So he heard it, I thought he'd left.'

"I originally wanted to treat you in a café, if that was okay with you?" You assumed he wouldn't want to have coffee with you.

'Why a Café? It's almost as if I'm asking him out.' Your face flushed red with shame.

"Ok, and I have to return your scarf." You almost forget about your scarf.

'Right! I had left my scarf with him.'

You stand up, clear your throat, and are about to utter something you don't want to say. It stings your human pride to say it, but you need to complete the mission.

You said in a hushed tone, "Can I have your phone number?" and your cheeks flushed.

"What are you talking about? I can't hear you!" he exclaims.

You leaned in a little bit closer to him. You weren't even aware that you were a little bit close to his face.

"Can I... have your number?" you ask, moving away and turning your back on him. Even though it's freezing outside, your face is flushed with embarrassment.

'This is my first time asking a guy for his phone number!'

You desired that the ground devour you whole.

"Phone," you go into your purse and hand him your phone.

"This doggo," he murmured as he noticed Shiba on your wallpaper and started typing his phone number into your contact.

After that, he takes your hand and gives you back your phone, startling you with his action

"I had no idea you were acquainted with the Toman guys." You're surprised by what he said.

'He even checks my contacts! But how did he get to know them?'

In Toman, you only have contacts with Mitsuya, Pah-chin, Peh-yan, and Hakkai, as well as Yuzuha.

You ask him out of curiosity, "Are you also acquainted with them?"

"Some."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

As you go home, he looks at you from a distance. When you're walking, he's watching your every movement and gesture. 

He sighs deeply and recalls everything, starting with the first encounter. He recalls you as a crazy person who unexpectedly appeared on the road to stop him. And bear in mind the terrible treatment he gave you. Then, in the chapel, he was stunned by the unintentional hit you gave him, which jolted him up from his slumber.

After you ran away, he was annoyed when you hit him, and he was somewhat amused when you stepped on his gang members. He's staring at the wine-red scarf you gave him, and he decided to follow you. He had no idea why, he just thought you were interesting and needed his revenge for hitting him. He observed your dog following him as he was walking, but he just ignored him.

He even thought you were mocking him since his surname is similar to the name of your dog. He can't believe it when he finds out you're blind since you're racing so fast. And he is unable to get revenge on the blind person who hit him unintentionally.

In exchange for the scarf, he decides to accompany you on your search for your dog. He gets frustrated every time you take the wrong route. He even follows you till you go home for no apparent reason.

And when he sees you with Hakkai, he's surprised that you and Hakkai knew each other. And he hasn't seen his brother smile that brightly in a long time. Also, discovers Yuzuha's name in your contact list. He believed that he could never make his siblings smile when he was around.

But one thing he doesn't understand is how you knew he was at the chapel's entrance when you couldn't even see him. You even want to take him out to a café and ask for his phone number. He draws humorous assumptions about your actions toward him. He grins to himself as he considers his dumb assumption.

"Could she be interested in me?"

𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃