𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

"Excuse me?" you asked, unable to hear what he had just said.

Taiju cleared his throat before responding, "It's good to see you again..."

'Did I hear it right?'

"Well, yeah, it's good to see you again," you said, and then you couldn't think of anything else to say to him. Although you'd like to interact with him more, your stepmother is waiting for you, so you had to leave.

"By the way, I have to leave right now."

'Is this the end of it? Will I run into him again?'

"To where?" Taiju asked.

"To the convenience store," you said as you stood still, waiting for him to say something, as he was thinking of something.

"Which store is it?"

"S/N"

"Then, I'll go with you. I'm heading there too," it took you a moment to register what he said as you blink twice.

'Go with him? Did he actually say it, or am I simply having hallucinations?'

"What?"

"I'll give you a ride there since I need to buy something." 

"Oh, I see."

'Omg! He's giving me a ride! Asdfghjkl!'

"But, is it okay for you?" It was hard for you to believe that he was offering to drive you to the convenience store.

"Of course, that's why I give you a ride. Quit chattering and come with me," you approach his motorcycle.

'His bike is a huge one.'

You place your foot on the foot pegs and hoist yourself, almost losing your balance due to the height of the bike. After you've settled down, your hands are on his shoulder, which irritates Taiju.

"Hey, woman," he grumbled, "Place your hands around my waist, not on my shoulder."

"Um..."

Without hesitation, your hands snake around his waist, drawing your body closer to his back. Right now, you resemble a koala hanging onto a massive tree. Then, all of a sudden, Taiju turns to face you, bringing his face closer to yours, causing your face to back away in surprise, and a blush to erupt on your face.

He hastily straps a helmet to your head, and says, "Better be safe than sorry". He then turns away from you, starts his motorcycle, and accelerates it quickly, causing you to tighten your hold on his waist and shout curses.

After you and Taiju have just finished shopping at the convenience store and he has decided to bring you home. You found yourself in front of your apartment complex, which made you think something wasn't right.

You poke him in the stomach, causing him to flinch, "Hey, did I mention my address to you...? I guess not, so how did I get here without telling you my address?"

He turned to face you as you questioned him in doubt, and his irritated expression just served to make you feel more puzzled.

"Don't you just poke me as if you're a close friend of mine," Taiju said as he removes his helmet from your head, causing your hair to become slightly untidy. You then fix your hair by brushing it with your hand.

You get off his motorcycle and say, "Hey, don't change the subject, mister."

"Stop calling me mister, woman," Taiju gets off his motorcycle and stands in front of you, his huge stature towering over yours.