Mother and son like bond

-Look at you lucky ducks getting a scene from the rp-

Doris walked to her locker and as she opens it, it reveals a mini fridge and a small cabinet of snacks as she grabs some stuff an puts it in her bag before taking a iced coffee out of the fridge and sipping as she looked at the pink flip phone in her hand.

(Yes flip phone cus like for dramatically slamming it shut)

Griffin walked to the locker next to Doris's locker and he then begins grabbing his books for class, as he does this Doris stares at him trying to see why she recognizes him.

Cara soon walked in and over to her locker and as she was putting things away Doris suddenly says "Little Griffin, is that you?"

Griffin soon looked up a little pink in the face out of embarrassment while Cara laughed in the back saying "Not little Griffin." she soon pouted "Don't do him dirty like that!"

Then Griffin soon spoke "Yea! What did i do?!"

Doris laughed and looked at Cara "I use to babysit him and practically called em my own kid! Of course I'ma call him little!" she then leaned her arm on Griffin to make an example on what she means "Seeeee"

As Griffin frowned Cara pouted a bit at him and said "Awe, it's okay."

Doris tries to cover her giggles as she hands Griffin one of his favorite candies from the millions of snacks she stored in her purse "Cheer up kid I'll buy you whatever you want at the store later." this soon caught Cara's attention and she asked to join and of course Doris said yes as Griffin was now smiling happily at the deal and soon they started a conversation on a different matter that happened only a day ago till they got to the topic of movies.

(They where having a conversation on how Doris had to eat a paper just so Cara can't avoid her crush on SOMEONE but I won't spoil on who it is)

While talking about movies Griffin says "Casper the ghost,that's my favorite movie! "
Cara agrees on how Casper is a good movie and how she hasn't seen it in a while then soon Doris signs and says to Griffin "Pretty easy to tell from the amount of times you watched it in 23 hours" she then turned to Cara and said "Cara, this kid watches Casper as if it's Christmas 100 times in a week!"

Doris soon adds on "Plus I don't know what you mean because The Purge is the best movie." Griffin soon turns to Doris and almost yells for the whole school to hear "Hey it's a good movie!"

Cara soon jumps in saying "Nah, I'm with Robin when he said Texas Chainsaw Massacre was good." as a reply to Doris's statement on The Purge which Doris's response was "Y'all must be secret cannibals."

Griffin then asks "What's that?" which made Doris look at him and immediately say "Don't worry about it." while Cara hugged Griffin and covered his ears while whispering to Doris "Let's not expose his mind to horror movies."

Griffin hugged Cara back so Doris decided to take a picture for memories while also making an 'ok' with her fingers. She than shook the photo as the conversation goes to a topic that dropped Doris's mood before she said "We all should get to class soon im pretty sure our grades have been dropping by now..."

Griffin agrees and runs off to class as Doris runs after him while Cara seems to have disappeared?

-Y'all don't get this scene cus ima save some small funny, wholesome, or whatever scenes for another chapter! -

As school ends Doris yawns while putting her stuff away in her locker and soon Griffin runs up to Doris scares her "BOO!" but Doris just turns around and smirks "You tried little man."

And Griffin hums while putting his things away as well and once he is done Doris says "Ok well let's head to Grab n go then you go straight home, No detours unless you are with a friend." she said this in a tone of a worried mother. "Awww ok" Griffin agreed "Don't need another incident ya know." she said her eyes now going softer as Griffin frowned saying "Yea..."  Doris then ruffled Griffin's hair and started walking as he fixed his hair and ran after the tall woman.

-At Grab n' Go-

They walk inside and Doris turns to Griffin "Go grab whatever ya want, the limit is 4 things, I'll be at the counter." Griffin had a giant toothy grin on his face and yelled "YAY OK!"

Doris smiled and shook her head as she leaned on the counter taking out her charm filled flip phone now looking to see if her mom has texted her about the business trip she's on.

While Griffin wa grabbing snacks Cara walked in and looked for snacks of her own, Cara then looked at the pinball machine and sighed considering a certain someone has been missing for a while now.

"Vance isn't here today?" Griffin suddenly asked appearing next to Cara "No, I haven't seen him in a while." Griffin then looked at the machine and said "Ooo I'm going to go try to play pin ball you know if it works because maybe Vance  broke it" this caused Cara to giggle and nod.

Griffin says he will be back but then Cara decides to join him as they run over to the machine like kids in a candy store.

Doris looks up and smiles before going back to looking at her phone as Griffin soon runs over runs up to Doris (you got games on yo-) " what ya doing"

(We don't ask💀)

"Oh I'm trying to check if my mom has messaged me, shes on a business trip."she replied with a weak smile as Griffin said "Cool!" so Doris just hums in response.

Doris soon pays for the stuff as Griffin then says "Dorissssssssss" "Yessss?" she replied "I'm boredddddddd" this caused Doris to laugh and respond "Okay hold on" she grabs the bags of snacks before turning and saying "What you wanna do kiddo?"

This soon caused the two to have a hard 5minutes of thinking before they chose for throw a party at Doris's home but also make it a sleepover while Griffin choses the movie which lead to the two running to the house excited to get ready.

ANDDDD THAT'S IT~ y'all get cliffhangers cus yes🤭

I will post the little sleepover at some point I promise cus it was lowkey kinda cute even tho the scene ain't finished cus PEOPLE where offline😔
Doris and Cara while Griffin rants about Casper the friendly ghost:

I will post the little sleepover at some point I promise cus it was lowkey kinda cute even tho the scene ain't finished cus PEOPLE where offline😔Doris and Cara while Griffin rants about Casper the friendly ghost: