The Curly Hair Trio

SEASON 2 OF SWEET TOOTH IS COMING!!!

How everyone Currently is-

Griffin Stagg-
Age: 14
Height: 5'0
Hair Length: -to chin when straightened-

Griffin Stagg-Age: 14Height: 5'0Hair Length: -to chin when straightened-

Doris Banks-
Age: 14 -15 in June-
Height: 5'5
Hair length: -To knees-

Doris Banks-Age: 14 -15 in June-Height: 5'5Hair length: -To knees-

Vance Hopper-
Age: 15
Height: 5'5
Hair Length: -Mid back-

Vance Hopper-Age: 15Height: 5'5Hair Length: -Mid back-

-3 Months after the incident-

Griffin walks into school clutching the strap of his bag tightly while Doris is munching on a pixie stick as she sat in the corner on her small game decorated with stickers on the back.

Griffin walks towards his locker near Vance amd Doris as Vance opened his own locker and snorted cocaine AT 7 IN THE MORNING. While Doris sat in front of her own locker distracted completely as she started annoyed at the game.

Griffin stared at Vance and pulled his hair causing him to screech as Doris was aggressively mashing the buttons and you can hear Mario sound effects. Vamce quickly turned to Griffin a he said "Why are you eating sugar?it's 7 in the morning. " This made Vance narrow his eyes and blankly reply "Cause I can."

Griffin stood there quietly for a bit "Can I have some sugar?" he asked "No, It's all gone. " Vance lied and Griffin let put an "Awww" as he frowns.

Doris was silently staring at her console as it powered off without her saving her progress as she then stands up walking to the bathroom as she sobbed in her hand amd Griffin followed after yelling "HI!"

Doris looked at the petite boy "Not now Griffin, im questioning my life purpose" she started to sob while Vance was innthr background bashing his head against locker and mumbling "going to burn this school down."

"Oh sorry .." Griffin mumbled while Doris was fanning her eyes and staring up to avoid having her mascara run down her face "I needa go lay down" she cries to herself and leaves the school as Griffin goes and pulls Vance's hair again yelling "HI!"

"Ow."

"Vance, are you emo?" Griffin tilts his head

"No."

"Oh"

"Why are asking anyways?" The curly haired boy asked.

"I don't know" Griffin shrugged

"Mk."

"VANCEEEE" Griffin yelled as he dramatically leaned on the lockers

"What" Vance huffed out

"Guess what."

"What?"

"Chicken butt" Griffin began to cackled as Vance exhaled and sprinted away as Griffin chased em.

-Before they ran from the school-

Doris lays in the back of the bleachers on the ground crying over the unsaved game as she then covers her face with her purse and screams into the fluffy bag. After 2 minutes her mood did a complete 180 as she munched on some Chips A'hoy cookies while sketching designs for clothing.

As Vance came and flopped on the bleachers and Griffin sat next to Doris as she raises a brow at them and shrugs continuing to eat and draw. "U good Vance?" Griffin questioned

"Food. I smell the chips a'hoy." Vance said as Doris kept her head down while silently munching on another cookie acting as if she heard nothing, she then closes the sketch book and looks at the two of them "Yall are pretty quiet today-" she is interrupted as Vance snatched her cookie box and munched on em causing Doris to make a wtf face.

(Doris rn fr: (ಠ_ಠ) )

"I can change that" Griffin smirked as Vance mumbled "Finally food after weeks!" he let out 'My Precioussss' gremlin noises and then Griffin scream at the top of his lungs. Doris' eyebrow began to twitch "im gonna buy Gorilla glue to glue yalls mouths shut one day." she threatened.

Vances ears start bleeding from Griffin screaming "what?" and Griffin awkwardly stared "Oopsie daisies"

Doris shoves a cookie in Griffin's mouth before speaking "Do yall have anything fun planned today?" and Vance makes a "What she say?" face as Griffin chews on the cookie in his mouth.

"I think you broke Rue 2.0's eardrums" Doris said before motioning for Vance to come over and she repeats the question. "Ohh! Nothing at all" Vance finally replied as Griffin mumbles a "Sorry" while eating his cookie still.

Doris sighs and blows a bit of her puffy hair outta her face "Summer break is pretty close, maybe we can all hangout at my house? Maybe get the others as well" the Rapunzel haired girl suggested.

"Yes!" Griffin yelled out and Vance said "I'm down with it" after getting the answers Doris started speaking again "Im pretty sure i got new movies, spa kits, and such yesterday as well so it should be fun" when she was done listing things Griffin yawned "I'm so tired 🥱" and Doris' Hetero eyes widened "You of all people tired? Hell is freezing over."

Griffin shrugs and says "Imma run around the field rq" he then takes off

Vance holds his hair up "hot as hell" and Doris glances over and shrugs as she chews on a cookie before saying "Want me to put your hair up? I got extra hair ties" this causes him to nod

Doris gets up and pulls a hair tye outta her purse and walks over putting Vance's hair into a bun and she backed away tilting her head while letting out a "Hmmmmmm" as she tried to see if the bun was ok.

Griffin later soon came charging back over and rammed into Doris' side knocking her over in the process.

-AND THAT'S ALL FOLKS CUS I'M TIRED.-

Word Count:❀✯997✯❀

꧁I love you guys and hopefully i get more chapters out cus i started my spring break!꧂

❀Strawberry Festival is also coming so im excited!❀