They are just children....

Tw: Hanging, offing, death, Griffin being sad, sad Rover

~Enjoy~

Billy walked into the bathroom, closing the pale door covered in casper stickers from his little brother Griffin.

Billy leaned against the door as he started sobbing while sliding onto the floor saying "Im such a shitty brother....Im glad Doris is there for him, he's gonna need someone after i die... " after he said this he grabbed a rope from under the sink and tied it around a beam handing on the ceiling.

He got up a stool and stook his head through the noose as he jumped off and held onto his neck as his face became a light blue.

As Billy lost consciousness a tear fell and suddenly a knock sounded on the door with none other than Griffin on the other side "Billy?..." the small boy whispered.

He spots the door slightly open and pushes it oprn fully "Billy?!" the young curly haired boy has a face of sorrow, fear, and shock as he sees his older brother dangling in the cluttered bathroom.

"B-billy..." he stuttered before yelling out "no No NO NO BILLY" Griffin runs to him and takes him off the rope as he then checked for a heart beat and feeling none and he soon broke into a loud sob holding his older sibling close as Rover walked in and whimpered while curling around Griffin and laying his head on Billy's unmoving stomach.

"Billy please wake up..." Griffin whispered as he sobbed and soon looked over his shoulder at the sound of shoes and seeing the fluffy haired girl in the door way who held in her tears to stay strong for the young one.

"Doris..." Griffin whispered and got up as he ran to Doris and hugged her as Rover followed suit while Vance stood behind them with a face of shock.

Doris hugged Griffin while rubbing his back as the small boy sobbed violently. "Why did he have to do this he's a good brother." He cries while showing Doris the note Billy wrote and she read it carefully.

"I don't know sweetie..." Doris mumbled as Vance stared at the two with a solem expression and Griffin looked at him eith his misty, teary eyes.

While witnessing this Vance's face schrunched up as he silently questioned what could ever lead to this out come.

I mean cmon.......

They are just children.....

-Word Count: 401~
I hope you enjoyed my Doves :)