The finding of the Bird and the Fish (Pt.2 of last chapter)

Robin wakes up with his head throbbing "what the hell..." he mumbles "what is this place? it's creepy as hell. " as he said this Doris wakes up on a rug as she puts her hand in her puffy hair "SHIT DORIS, I didn't see you, I thought you were someone else 😧" Robin exclaimed.

Doris pulls her hand away from her hair and sees lots of blood on her hand before she moves her head towards the bed and gives Robin a look (😐) "Your head is bleeding..." he stated the obvious and Doris just replied with a yup before asking "How the fuck did the kidnapper get in your house?" and Robin replied with "Must of been the window, that's how you got in."

"I had to force myself through that tiny window, How did a whole adult get through it?" As Doris stood up and looked around Robin said "No Clue"

Doris soon looked down and screamed "Asshole put me on the floor and got dirt on my jacket!" "oh shit" Robin replies

Doris takes the jacket off and looks at it angrily while trying to dust some dirt of the light purple piece of clothing she then looks at the window "Hey do you think we can break that?" she asked the bandana wearing boy "uhm we have to find something first." he replied with a bit of uncertainty in his voice.

"I can try to pull the bars down first then maybe?" She sets her jacket down and walks to the end of the hall,she ran towards the wall and jumped grabbing the ledge and using all that exercise from ballet classes to her advantage as she grabs the bars and pulls falling backwards an onto her back tumbling over.

"oh shit, you almost got it!" Robin said as Doris groaned in pain "Owwwwwww I almost broke my neck!" She huffs and then tries again and but ends up falling again practically falling over like Finney and Ziggy.

"Here, lemme try" Robin said and Doris replies with "Go ahead" and she then moves out of the way but soon pauses and looks up at the ceiling.

Robin jumps up and grab the edge of the window frame, he moves his hands to the bars and tries to pull them but fails "FUCK!" he yelled.

"I hear people...." Doris mumbled.

"The door is unlocking, hide" He whispered as they both ran off and hid, Doris ran to the bathroom as Robin seems to have practically disappeared.

Kara pushes the basement door open "Uhmm...." as Vance mumbled Griffin said "Oh my fuck..." in a hushed tone and Kara said a little louder "What the fuck?...."

"I knew he was fucking hiding something!" Kara yelled

"This is the basement that I died in" Griffin mumbled

"Robin? Doris?" Vance yelled in the empty but dirty and crusty looking basement

Doris walks outta the bathroom still remaining in a dark space just to be safe "KARA YOUR DAD IS THE GRABBER" Griffin yelled "Mhm" Kara hummed being way to calm at the moment "This bitch crazy..." Vanc mumbled before walking up to Doris and asking/demanding "Where is Robin"

"I don't know, he hid somewhere... " she replied not having the energy to argue with him about not asking nicely "Alright we found them,can we leave now?" Griffin asked

"ROBIN GET YO ASS OUT HERE!" Vance yelled

"Robin! Come out it's safe!" Kara yelled as well

"Wait so this means that I'm the niece of the same kidnapper I spat on?!" Doris yelled out when she remembered her mother having a brother and Kara being her cousin.

"Yes" Kara blankly said "What the hell is up with this town!" Doris exclaimed as she wa picking up her hacker Griffin yelled "THAT BITCH KILLED ME-"

Soon while the others talked about leaving Doris just walked off sense they were taking way to long for her liking.

As Doris leaves she sees a wallet on the table and grabs it because cmon she couldn't resist the urge to steal it!

As everyone walks in Robin suddenly appears "Hey wassup, where did you guys go?" Doris ignored this and asked "Do you have any bandages?" while Griffin replied to the question saying "To get Doris and finding out that Kara is the grabbers daughter"

When hearing this Robin asked another question "What the hell happen to doris?" and Doris finally replies saying "Glass got in my hair and cut me." Vance made a face at this while Robin said "Oh no wonder there was blood in my kitchen." Doris then walks away as Griffin says "I'm going to sleep in your room Robin"

As Doris laid on the couch just full on exhausted after she went to Robin's bathroom and bandaged herself up Robin complains "The fuck! Go shower, you smell!" as this happened Vance sits on the couch and puts his feet up on the table.

"I have no clothes with me." Doris replied scooting away from Vance sense she got a strong smell of feet and 70s hair spray on her nostrils.

"Vance you can go sleep in the spare room, i don't know where cara is she left a few days ago." Robin says "Where the spare room?" Vance asked and Robin soon replies "You want to go straight about 8 steps, turn right and you would see two hallways, go to the right one and walk straight and then walk diagonal left and turn straight again and you would see many doors and go to the left bottom door."

Doris is just listening while looking at her messed up Acrilycs. "Yeah ok" Vance replies and then he looks around the whole house for the room, then finds it, and then goes to sleep.

Doris stares at her nails and then looks out the window before she she gets up and leaves to go home. "You gonna leave? it's midnight. " Robin reminds her "I mean I need to bath and take care of my hair. " Doris replied and Robin just says "Oh ok stay safe. " "Mhm... " and then Doris leaves as you can hear Griffin snoring like a old dad in Robin's room.

Word count: 1031
And that's the end my loves! I have a chapter I really wanna write so I may update later or tomorrow! Here is a hint it's a impact on Doris's love life!

Anyway before I post this I just wanna say go check out on of our Roleplayers Fanfic there's a character in it that I'm sure y'all will agree is the best one🤩 Anygay the Fanfic name is LUXURY |Celebrity AF

Well that's all also ima post the words of this chapter cus why not? I really need to be doing that anyway!