Chapter 2

*Karl pov*

I woke up to my alarm blaring. I had a terrible headache. I groaned and sat up. I was in my clothes from yesterday. I stood and slipped off my sweater. I smiled realizing I could wear my binder today. I took off the sports bra and grabbed my binder. I quickly put it on. I then removed my jeans and went to go put on a different pair of boxers. Once I had a new pair on I went to my closet. I found black jeans and a black t-shirt. I also found a fishnet undershirt.

Would fishnet be too feminine?

I stared at the undershirt for what felt like ages before throwing it to the back of my closet. I put my clothes on then walked to the mirror. I looked good today. I looked flat.

I probably looked too girly yesterday with the sports bra. I'm never doing that again.

I ran a hand down my chest. I was satisfied. I grabbed my bag and walked downstairs. Luckily my parents weren't home. I grabbed my keys and went outside. I got in my car and started it. Before driving I checked my phone.

Quackity: bro what happened

Quackity: are u okay?

Quackity: answer me

Quackity: Karl

Quackity: can u pick me up?

Me: yeah I'm omw

I reversed out of the driveway and began driving to Quackity's house. I soon arrived and pulled into the driveway. I pulled out my phone to text him.

Me: I'm here

He came out of the house and walked to my car. He opened the door and got in. He slammed the door shut and sighed. I put it in reverse and backed out of his driveway. I started in the direction of school.

"The hell happened with Myles yesterday?" He asked.

"Nothing." I replied.

Your voice was too high pitched. Fucking lower it. You sound like a girl.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yes I'm sure." I replied angrily.

We arrived at school and I parked. We got out and I heard yelling.

"YO QUACKITY." I heard a male yell.

I spotted a group of guys and girls coming towards us.

"The fuck you doing with the tranny?" A girl asked.

"N-Nothing. I don't even know why he's talking to me." Quackity said walking towards them.

What the hell.

I got back into my car and opened the glovebox once more. I grabbed the container and opened it. I took a pill out and put it in my mouth. I swallowed then returned the container to it's place. I closed the glovebox then got out of my car. I locked it and began walking to the school. My phone buzzed so I pulled it out.

Quackity: I'm sorry

I ignored him and went inside. I went to my locker to grab my stuff then went to health. I was early, but who cares. I played on my phone until class started. Myles was in this class. Today he decided he would sit by me.

"Hey could I talk to you on the way to gym?" He asked quietly.

"Why?" I questioned.

Obviously I was suspicious.