Chapter 19

*Sapnap pov*

I had texted and called Karl earning no response. He hadn't answered his phone since I left Myles house. It was morning now and I had to get ready to go to school. I decided on dark blue, skinny jeans and a gray and black striped sweater. It was a nice, but comfortable outfit. I went downstairs and my mom had made me breakfast.

"Hey honey." She said smiling.

I looked to see that my dad was asleep on the couch.

"Is he okay?" I asked.

I noticed her smile drop just the slightest before returning back to normal.

"Hes fine. Just a cold." She said.

I sat at the table and ate my food. My sister came down shortly after I was done.

"Where the hell have you been?" I asked.

"With my friends." She replied blankly.

I nodded and walked towards the door.

"Hey Sap." She said.

I turned around to look at her. She was only a year younger than me, but she acted more mature than most kids her age. She was wearing a white crop top and baggy jeans with rips. She had fishnet under the jeans.

"Could you give me a ride today?" She asked.

"I thought your boyfriend drove you." I replied.

"Not anymore." She said quietly.

I understood that she didn't want to talk about it anymore.

"Yeah of course. Also I love your outfit today you look great." I told her as I held open the door for her.

She finally smiled.

"Thank you Sap." She replied.

We walked to my car and got in our respective seats. We tossed our bags into the backseat and I put the car in reverse. I pulled out of the driveway and headed towards school. We arrived and I parked in my usual spot. We got out and began walking together. I noticed my sister anxiously rubbing her finger against her hand.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

She sighed.

"Cameron broke up with me and all my friends keep talking shit about me." She said.

We grew up pretty close and it hurt seeing her so anxious.

"I'm sorry Gracie. What do they say about you?" I asked.

"I don't wanna talk about it." She mumbled.

We got into the school and went our separate ways. I was worried about her, but she was strong and confident. I was also worried about Karl. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and called him again. No answer.

*Karl pov*

Light immediantly shone into my eyes causing me to close them once more. I slowly opened them back up and let them adjust to the bright light. I sat up and looked at my surroundings. I was on the floor in Myles kitchen. There was glass and blood on the floor.

"Your awake." A voice spoke.

I looked up to see Myles standing not to far from me. Suddenly my hand began to throb in pain. I cried out and looked at my hand. I nearly fainted again. A shard of glass was stuck in my palm.

"Help me." I cried.

"It's your fault." He stated.

"I know. I KNOW. Just please help me. It fucking hurts." I sobbed.