Chapter 23

*Karl pov*

Cody told me he had given Sapnap a clue. It was only a number. I didn't even know what the number was for. I'm currently sitting in front of a meal. The first one in three days. I didn't have any kind of restraint. I wasn't hungry. I didn't want to eat it. I stared down at the food in disgust.

"Karl." A voice stated.

I looked up to see Cody again. He slowly walked closer to me.

"Your foods getting cold." He said.

I didn't answer him.

"Why aren't you eating?" He asked.

He knew why. He knew. It was all his fault. HE was the reason I don't eat.

"You know why." I muttered.

He laughed.

"I'm not like that anymore." He told me.

I stayed silent.

"Eat it." He demanded.

"I-I don't want to." I said.

"Should I get my friend to come down here and help you? You know he will." Cody said smiling.

"N-No. I'll e-eat it." I stuttered.

I had lied. I was honestly quite hungry. I slowly ate the food as Cody watched. Once I was finished he kicked the plate away.

"YOU FUCKING PIG." He screamed.

I flinched and let out a cry. He punched my across the face.

"YOU FAT BITCH." He yelled.

I just stared at him in shock. He yelled more insults before going upstairs. As soon as he left I began to sob. Why was he doing this to me? I want Sapnap. Please. Just let me see Sapnap.

*Sapnap pov*

109. 109. 109. What the hell does that even mean? Was it the start of a phone number? A house number? A point on a map? I took out my phone and went to Google maps. I typed in 109. It was no use. It just popped up with some art store and a couple houses.

"Fuck." I groaned falling back against my bed.

Then I received a text. I quickly checked to see it was again Karl's number.

Karl♡: he's been begging to see you.

I read over the message then he began to FaceTime me. I answered and kept my camera facing the ceiling. I could still see the screen. It was a dirty looking basement. I couldn't see Karl, but I could hear him.

"S-Stop." He sobbed.

Hearing the cry make my blood boil. What the hell was Cody doing? Suddenly Cody and Karl appeared on the screen. My heart dropped at the sight of Karl. His eyes looked lifeless. His face was covered in bruises and there was a large cut across his cheek.

"S-Sap?" He muttered.

"I'm here." I spoke.

His eyes went wide and they began to water.

"C-Can I see you p-please?" He asked.

I felt my eyes water as well. I tilted the camera so my face was in frame. Tears began to run down his face.

"I-I miss y-you." He said.

"I miss you too." I replied.

"Okay that's enough." Cody mumbled.

He dragged a pleading Karl off screen. I them heard a thump and loud sobs. Then Cody appeared again.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?" I cried.