Chapter 16

*Karl pov*

I woke up with a massive headache. I sat up which only made it worse.

"Fuck." I groaned falling back against the pillow.

I looked around noticing I was in Sapnaps room. How did I get here? What happened? I sat up once more ignoring the excruciating pain my head was in. I got out of bed and my vision became blurry. I closed my eyes for a couple seconds then opened them again.

"Jesus." I muttered.

I started to leave the room quickly noticing it was difficult to walk. My whole body was sore and I felt sick. I left the room and walked down the hallway. The TV was on and Sapnap was say on the couch drinking something out of a mug. I began walking to him, but he must've heard me. He turned around and smiled.

"Good morning." He said.

I walked over to the couch and sat by him.

"How do you feel?" He asked.

"Everything hurts." I said quietly.

"I'm sure. You were pretty fucked up last night." He replied

"What even happened? How did I get here?" I questioned him.

He paused for a minute. He stared down at the liquid in his mug and then looked back at me.

"You went to a party with Myles. I was gonna go but decided against it. Myles called me and wanted me to pick you up. He also called you a slut and said she instead of he." Sap explained.

I thought for a while then rubbed my hand on neck. I quickly remembered what happened and hid my neck with my hoodie.

"Karl I've already seen them." He informed me.

I sighed and pulled my hood up and over my head. I crossed my arms and leaned back against the couch.

"He was sober." I said.

Sapnap looked at me, but I couldn't bare to see the look on his face. Sapnap placed his hand on mine.

"I'm proud of you for telling me." He said quietly.

Tears began to roll down my face.

"I don't know what to do." I mumbled.

He moved closer to me and wrapped an arm around me shoulders. I crawled into his lap and cried harder.

"I-I love him, but h-he just won't stop." I sobbed.

Sap ran his hand up and down my back.

"Breathe Karl. It's going to be okay." He whispered.

"I-I love him." I sobbed.

He shushed me and continued to comfort me. Eventually the sobs died down and I pulled away from him.

"I-I'm s-sorry." I stuttered.

"You don't have to be sorry. You didn't do anything wrong." He told me.

"All I wanted to do was drink. I didn't want this." I said as tears continued to roll down my cheeks.

He was quiet for a while.

"I'm going outside for a bit." I said standing up.

He watched me walk to the front door. I opened it and stepped outside. I closed the door and sat on the steps of his house. I fumbled with my pocket quickly pulling out a pack of Marlboro red 100s. I removed one from the case and reached into the other pocket. I pulled out a lighter and felt more tears run down my face.

"Stop." I whispered to myself.

I needed to stop crying. I quickly lit the cigarette and inhaled. I felt satisfied as the smoke filled my lungs. The door behind me opened, but I continued to smoke.

"Are you smoking?" Sap asked.

I brought the cigarette to my lips once more and inhaled. I nodded as I blew the smoke out.

"That's not gonna help you." He said sitting next to me.

"I know." I replied.

"So why are you doing it then?" He asked.

I looked down at the cig and flicked the ash off the end shrugging as I did so. He sat with me and waiting for me to finish then we went back inside. He grabbed my hand and took me to his room. He shoved me onto the bed then I jolted awake. I was in Myles room as he was asleep next to me. I threw off the blanket and stumbled to the bathroom. I threw up and leaned against the bathtub.

"What are you doing?" I heard him ask from the doorway.

I opened my eyes to see him staring down at me. He was shirtless and only in sweatpants. I then realized I was only in boxers and a sports bra. I quickly curled up in an attempt to hide my body.

"Put some clothes on and leave. My parents are gonna be home soon." He mumbled walking back to his room.

I flushed the toilet and stood. I walked to his room and he was sitting up in bed on his phone. I covered my chest with my arms and stared at him. I needed clothes but was too scared to ask.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" He yelled.

I flinched at the raise of his voice.

"I-I need c-clothes." I stuttered.

He got out of bed and stomped to his closet. He grabbed a short sleeved shirt and sweats out. He tossed them onto his bed and focused his attention on me.

"W-What happened last night?" I asked.

He grabbed my waist and slammed me against the wall.

"We fucked and now your leaving my house." He muttered.

He let go of me and walked back to his bed. I grabbed the clothes and put them on as fast as I can. I grabbed my phone and began walking to his door.

"Wait." He said.

I turned around and kept my eyes to the floor. He walked towards me again and tilted my head up.

"Your gonna leave without giving me a kiss?" He asked.

I felt my eyes water. I didn't want to kiss him right now. He pressed his lips against mine and I just accepted it. He pulled away and I turned around again. I opened the door and he slapped my ass. I left his room and hurried downstairs. I quickly left his house and began walking down the sidewalk. I let my emotions take over as I began to sob. I cried until I got home. As soon as I got there I went upstairs and grabbed a blade. I also slipped a hoodie on. I put the blade  into my pocket and left once again.

Your a girl. Your a whore. Its all your fault. Your so stupid. So fucking stupid.

I walked to a park and found a bench. Nobody was around to see me. I could kill myself right now. I rolled up my sleeves and immediantly started slashing my arms. I couldn't count the amount of cuts I made. When I felt I was done I slipped the bloodied blade into my pocket. Now what?

"KARL!?" Someone shouted excitedly.

I looked to the voice. Sapnap. Of course it was Sapnap. I smiled, but he stopped dead in his tracks.

"Karl." He stated much more serious.

"What?" I asked.

He sat next to me and pulled me into a hug which I gladly accepted.

"You did it again. Why did you do it again?" He asked.

I began to sob. He pulled me closer.

"I'm not mat at you. I promise I'm not mad." He whispered.

"P-P-lease don't h-hurt me." I cried.

"I won't my love. I would never hurt you." He said.

I pulled away and brought my knees up to my chest. I continued to cry.

"Why did you do it?" He asked.

"H-He..." I continued to cry.

"Who? Who are you talking about?" Sap questioned.

"M-Myles." I stuttered.

"What did he do?" Sap asked.

I finally looked Sapnap in the eyes.

"I don't remember."

(Sorry another short chapter)