Chapter 32

Tw: violence

*Karl pov*

"Do you wanna tell her, or do you want me to?" He asked.

"You can. She's your mom." I stated.

He nodded, and we both got out.

"You know, you've had your hand on your stomach since we got in the car." He pointed out.

I looked down and removed my hand.

"Weird." I mumbled.

He smiled and carefully intertwined our fingers.

"Are you nervous?" He asked.

I nodded.

"I am too." He replied.

We walked up the driveway and to the front door. Sapnap knocked. The door opened, and his dad stood there.

"Hey guys. Come on in." He said.

Sapnaps dad was very busy, so I've only met him a couple of times.

"Karl! Oh my goodness dear! I haven't seen you since before the surgery! How are you?" Sapnaps mom said practically running into the room.

She pulled me into a hug, which I returned.

"I'm doing good. It feels nice not to have to worry about it anymore." I told her.

She kissed my cheek before letting me go. She hugged Sapnap as well.

"What brings you boys here?" She asked, releasing Sapnap.

He carefully grabbed my hand again. I looked over at him, and he looked incredibly nervous.

"Did something bad happen?" She asked worridedly.

Sap shook his head.

"No, nothing bad happened." He stated.

"Then what?" She asked.

Sapnap looked over at me. I squeezed his hand lightly and nodded. His dad came over, now looking worried.

"We're having a baby." Sapnap spat out.

His mom's jaw dropped. She looked at me.

"You're pregnant?" She asked.

I nodded. She pulled me into a hug again.

"Oh my god. I'm so happy for you both." She said.

She let go and hugged Sapnap again. His dad stood back, looking awkward but smiling anyway.

"Who else knows?" She asked.

"Just you guys so far. We're gonna tell Wilbur today, too." Sap stated.

"That's gonna go over well. Anyway, how far along and when did you find out?" She asked.

"I found out last week because I got sick and went to the doctor. I was too nervous to tell Sapnap, but I told him today. I'm five months along." I told her.

"Oh wow. Have you got a bump yet?" She asked.

I nodded and lifted my sweatshirt up. She smiled.

"How did you two not notice?" She asked.

I looked at Sapnap.

"I guess we kinda just both forgot it was a possibility." I said.

I let my sweatshirt drop back down.

"I'm so happy for you two. Seriously. This is a big step in your relationship." She stated.

It was honestly perfect. Sapnap and I have been married for 2 years now. We have a dog, and now we're having a baby.