Chapter 20

*Sapnap pov*

Karl had fallen asleep not long after our conversation. He was laying on my chest with our legs tangled together. I liked girls. Why was I doing this? Why do I feel this way? I slid out of bed careful not to wake the sleeping boy. I walked to the bathroom and closed the door.

"Fuck." I sighed heavily.

I placed my hands on either side of the sink and took a deep breath.

"Sap?" A quiet voice said.

I turned to see Karl with his eyes barely open. He was wearing my sweatshirt which was too big for him and he had sweater paws. It was so fucking cute.

"What are you doing?" He asked adding a yawn to the end.

"Nothing. Just couldn't sleep." I replied.

"Is it something I did? Should I leave?" He asked.

"No no no. Don't say that. You didn't do anything." I assured him.

He came into the bathroom and wrapped his arms around my waist. He buried his head into my chest and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I held him tight until he pulled away.

"Let's go back to bed." I suggested.

He nodded and began sluggishly down the hallway. I followed after him. We got to the room and he threw himself back into my bed. I climbed in next to him. I wrapped a fuzzy gray blanket around him and held him close.

"Thank you." He said tiredly

"For what?" I asked.

"Taking care of me." He replied.

I smiled and pulled him even closer.

"It's no problem. I like being around you and making you feel safe." I told him.

"You like making me feel safe?" He asked.

"Yeah. I love knowing that you feel safe with me." I said.

He buried his head into my chest and stayed quiet. I soon realized he had fallen asleep. I closed my eyes and leaned my head against his. I too fell asleep.

*Karl pov*

I felt movement beside me and I quickly sat up. I pushed myself away from them and began to panic.

"Karl it's me. I'm right here." I heard a voice say.

I opened my eyes to see Sapnap sitting in front of me. I threw myself into his arms as a couple tears slid down my cheeks.

"Did I scare you?" He asked quietly.

I nodded and he held me tighter.

"It's okay now. I was just getting out of bed." He explained.

I nodded again and pulled away from him.

"What do you want to do today?" He asked.

"I have to go home today. My parents said they had a surprise." I explained.

"Wanna watch a movie then I can take you over there?" He suggested.

I agreed and we sat in his bed.

"What do you wanna watch?" He asked.

"Zootopia. It's underrated as fuck." I said.

"Isn't that a kids movie?" He questioned.

"Yeah, but it's so good." I replied.

"Alright then." He said turning on the movie.

We cuddled and watched the movie together. Sapnap had never seen it, but I've watched it at least three times. When it ended we got off the bed and went down the hallway.