Chapter 13

*Karl pov*

I continued walking to the table and sat next to Myles.

"What are you doing here?" I asked confused.

He would usually be sitting with his friends.

"Just wanted to talk to you." He said sliding a hand onto my thigh.

I shifted uncomfortably, but didn't move his hand off. He was my boyfriend. It was fine. Sapnap sat next to me looking upset and concerned.

"Karl we need to talk about what happened in the bathroom." He said.

"What happened in the bathroom?" Myles asked looking at me.

Sapnap looked between me and Myles then looked down.

"Karl tell me what happened." He muttered putting pressure on my thigh.

"C-Can we please talk about this l-later?" I asked.

He thought for a moment before letting my thigh go and standing up. He walked away from our table and went back to his friends.

"You need to talk to me." Sap said.

"Do I Sap?" I said angrily.

"Yes Karl! You need help! That's not something people just...do!" He exclaimed.

I looked away from him.

"I don't need help." I stated.

"Yes you do!" He said.

"Fuck off! You don't know shit about me." I mumbled standing up.

He too stood and I began walking away. He grabbed my arm and I quickly pulled away.

"Leave me alone." I muttered.

The bell rung on the perfect time. I went upstairs and to my locker. I got my things out and walked to science. Isaac was already here. I sat next to him and waited for Sapnap. Even though I was upset I still wanted him here.

"Hey baby what happened to your eye?" Isaac asked.

I ignored him.

"Who hit you sweetheart?" He asked sarcastically.

"Nobody." I muttered.

"She speaks!" He exclaimed.

Several snickers were heard around the room. Where the hell was the teacher?

"What happened to your eye honey?" He asked again.

"It's not your business. Stop fucking talking to me." I replied.

Laughs were heard from his friends and other peers. His face turned red and he looked over at me.

"Don't talk to me like that." He said.

I looked over at him.

"Then stop fucking asking." I replied.

Sapnap then sat next to me. Isaac's fist was clenched. I froze knowing this all too familiar situation.

"Now your scared." He muttered.

He was right. I was scared. He roughly grabbed my face and got closer to me.

"Speak like that to me again and see what happens princess." He muttered angrily.

He let go and I glanced at Sapnap. His mouth was open and he was about to say something, but I quickly shook my head. He stared at me for a minute before looking down at his hands.

"Alright class please take out notebooks." The teacher announced.

We did as she asked. We took notes the whole class. Isaac said some snarky ass comments to me sometimes, but it was fine. When the bell finally rung I packed up my stuff and headed to history. I sat at my table and took out my phone.