Chapter 27

*Karl pov*

Me and Sapnap watched a movie after the episode I had. I still didn't know why I did it. His parents had come in and told us they were gonna be out late. It's now 10pm. I quietly got out of bed to not disturb Sapnap. Technically I didn't even need my crutches so I left his room and went to the kitchen.

"Ow." I mumbled as my rib ached.

I opened the cabinet and grabbed a glass. I went to the sink and filled it up with water. I turned around and the glass slipped from my hands. It was like deja vu. I began to panic and tears immediently began to run down my face. I was shaking horribly as I stared down at the shattered glass.

"Karl?" Someone asked.

Fuck. He's gonna hurt me again. God your so fucking clumsy. It's all your fault. It was getting harder to breathe and the tears kept coming.

"What's wrong with him?" I heard someone else ask.

It was a female. I continued to stare down at the glass.

"Oh shit. He can't breathe." Someone said.

I felt hands on me. I moved away. I could feel my chest moving rapidly. It won't stop. The hands. It's happening all over again.

"Gracie go grab a broom please!" Someone said.

They were worried. I could hear it.

*Sapnap pov*

"I'm sorry." Karl said for the 3rd time.

"Karl it's okay. I promise everything's alright." I told him.

I couldn't grab him. I couldn't hold him. I couldn't get to him because of the glass.

"Fuck!" Karl said distressed.

He was shaking really bad and his chest was moving fast. I noticed him start to sway.

"Shit!" I exclaimed.

I didn't care about the glass anymore. I hurried over to Karl as he passed out. I caught him before he fell. I sat down bringing him with me. Gracie came back with the broom.

"Is he okay?" She asked.

I nodded.

"H-He has episodes." I said.

I brushed the hair out of his eyes and held him in my lap.

"Please wake up Karl." I said quietly.

My sister watched on with worry.

"Should I call an ambulance?" She asked.

"I-I don't know. Not yet. If he doesn't wake up soon then yes." I said.

I then felt moving in my lap. Karl opened his eyes.

"Why are we on the floor?" He asked.

"You passed out." I said.

He sat up and looked around.

"Fuck. I'm so sorry Sap." He apologized hugging his knees against his chest.

"No it's all right. It wasn't your fault." I said.

"You got cut!" He exclaimed grabbing my leg.

I looked to see blood coming out of my foot.

"Yeah I guess I did." I said.

*Karl pov*

I felt like shit. Sapnap got hurt because of me.

"Let's get this glass and water cleaned up." He said standing.

I stayed put on the floor.

"Gracie toss me the broom and would you go grab a towel?" He asked.