Chapter 17

*Sapnap pov*

Karl looked away from me, but I continued staring at him.

"You don't remember?" I asked.

He sighed loudly and placed his head on the tops of his knees. He was shaking. I placed a hand on his shoulder and he flinched lightly.

"I'm sorry." I apologized quietly.

I moved closer to him. We were almost touching, but I didn't want to make him uncomfortable. I looked over at him again and I noticed many hickeys all over his neck and spreading down further under his hoodie. I carefully reached out and touched his neck. His head shot up and he pulled away.

"Fuck I'm so sorry I should've asked." I apologized again.

"It's fine." He replied.

"What do you remember? Anything at all? He obviously did something to you." I said.

Karl looked at me confused.

"How do you know?" He asked.

"Your neck." I replied.

"W-What about my neck?" He asked nervously.

I was about to talk when I realized Karl was looking somewhere else. I looked to where his eyes were directed and saw a group of guys that pick on Karl.

"We can go to my house if you want." I offered.

He quickly nodded and we got up. We began walking down the sidewalk. Soon enough footsteps were heard behind us. Karl turned around and his eyes went wide. I was then grabbed and pulled backwards. My wrists were being held. Several other boys began to approach Karl.

"KARL RUN." I practically screamed.

He was too in shock to do anything. He was breathing heavily and slowly backing away.

"RUN." I screamed again.

He finally turned around and began to run away. The boy I know as Isaac began to chase him. I struggled in the grasp of the two boys. They were surprisingly strong.

"Get the hell off of me!" I exclaimed struggling.

"Why are you protecting her?" A guy named Martin asked.

"Don't fucking call him that." I demanded angrily.

"But you've seen her. Shes not a boy. Doesn't she sleep at your house often? You should know she isn't a boy. Do you guys share a bed too?" He teased.

I looked down at the ground. I was furious. I just wanted to fucking hit him. I wanted to watch my fist collide with his face. I wanted to watch as blood poured of his nose and he cried in pain. I wanted to see him suffer.

"HEL-" A cut off scream was heard.

I looked up so see Isaac had his hand over Karl's mouth. He had his other arm wrapped around Karl's torso.

*Karl pov*

I ran as fast as I could, but it wasn't enough.  Isaac had wrapped an arm around me and pulled me against him. I tried to cry out for help, but he put his hand over my mouth. I was sobbing by the time he took me back to the others. They took me and Sapnap into a nearby house. I assume it was one of the boys houses. Isaac removed his hand from my mouth

"Take her upstairs." Martin told Isaac.

Isaac nodded and began taking me towards the stairs.

"No! Please just l-let me leave." I sobbed.

It was no use. Isaac practically carried me up the stairs and down a hallway. He opened a door and took me in. He slammed it behind him.

*Sapnap pov*