Chapter 14

*Karl pov*

I arrived home and parked my car. I got out and closed the door. I locked it and began walking to my house. I opened the door and walked towards the stairs. I started to go up when someone grabbed my shoulder. I immediantly pulled away and turned around. My dad was standing there swaying slightly.

"How was school today?" He mumbled.

"It was fine." I replied.

"I got a report from the principal about some rumors." He slurred.

My eyes widened.

"I think I'm gonna go to my boyfriends house." I said quietly.

I pushed passed my dad and began walking to the door. He grabbed my hoodie and pulled me backwards. He slammed me against the wall. He got closer to me. I could smell the alcohol on his breath. My eyes were wide as I stared at the large man in front of him. He grunted then walked into the living room. I let out a breath and left the house. I texted Myles that i was coming over. I knew he didnt care. I got in my car and drove to his house. Upon arriving he was sitting on the porch. I got out and walked to him.

"Hey!" I exclaimed smiling.

He didn't smile back, instead he mumbled something.

"What?" I asked.

"Did you kiss him?" Myles muttered.

"Who?" I questioned.

"Sapnap." He stated.

I stared at him and he wouldn't look at me. Sapnap had kissed me. I didn't initiate it and I knew it was wrong.

"Just answer the fucking question." He said angrily.

"Y-Yes, but-"

"SLUT." He shouted.

I flinched at the raise of his voice.

"Please just let me explain." I said quickly.

He stood up and grabbed my wrist. He opened the front door and pulled me inside. He slammed the door and began yelling at me. I could hardly understand what he was saying.

"ARE YOU EVEN FUCKING LISTENING TO ME?" He screamed.

"I-I'm s-s-sorry." I muttered as I sobbed.

He punched me in the face and I fell to the ground. I cried out in pain as I placed a hand over my eye. I removed my hand and realized I couldn't see. My chest was moving rapidly and I felt like I was going to throw up. Myles stared down at me as I panicked.

"H-Help m-m-me please." I managed to say.

He shook his head and went to the couch. He turned on the TV and watched whatever was on. I grasped at my throat in need of oxygen. Finally my lungs filled with air. They burned and I took more deep breaths. When I calmed myself I stood. Myles turned around and got off the couch. He started walking towards me again.

"What do you think your doing?" He asked.

"I wanna leave." I said quietly.

He became enraged. He punched me again and I shoved him hard. He fell backwards against the back of the couch. I heard a loud thud as he hit the hard part. He hunched over and groaned in pain. I ran to the front door and opened it. I ran down the driveway as I heard Myles following me. I took out my phone and went to Sapnaps contact. He picked up immediantly.

"Sap please help me." I said out of breath.

I was still running.

"What the hell is going on? Are you running?" He asked.