Chapter 7: The Fight for Italica

Coda Village Outpost

USMC POV:

In the reformatted Coda Outpost the Commanding officer of the 8th Division, Liutenant-Colonel Glenn was having a meeting with some Commander's.

In what was formerly the Village Chief's home when an radio operator from Glenn unit arrived with an urgent message.

"Liutenant-Colonel Glenn, Hunter 2-1 is under attack and are requesting assistance to defend Italica!"

"Get everyone ready, were moving out immediately!" He ordered, as and the other Commanders exit the building and head straight to the Command Vehicles.

Once the order went out, the troops of the 8th Division began to mobilize.

-

Fort Alnus Air Base.

Lieutenant-Colonel Bay had reported that all of the 8th Division are ready to go, he radio the entire group.

"This is Colonel Bay to all units our destination is the Town of Italica that is currently under attack by an Army of Marauders! Our main objective is to support Hunter 2-1 and prevent the town from falling into the Marauder's hands! USMCA, move out!"

"Oraah!" The Pilots and Marines shouted.

With that, the United States Marine Corps Aviation (USMCA) flew forward.

(Cues Music)

Eight Bell UH-1Y Venom Helicopters attached with M134 Mini-gun's on both sides, two Bell AH-1Z Viper Attack Helicopters and an McDonnell Douglas AV-8B Harrier II are now flying straight towards Italica.

-

Town of Italica

South Gate

Simon checks up on the group at the West Gate using his radio.

"This is Sergeant Simon to Sergeant Joseph, are there any signs of the enemy, might've sent some of their forces at your position?"

"Negative, we haven't seen the enemy here at all." Joseph reported.

That was enough information for Simon as he gave new orders on behalf of his counterpart.