Chapter 57: Operation Sovereign Duty: The Beginning

September 21st

Saderan POV:

Castle of Morbus

The Castle of Morbus, a structure of stunning grandeur that belies its malevolent secret.

While its exterior and interior radiate magnificence, behind its elegant facade, one discovers a harrowing reality far grimmer than any deception

Within the castle's walls, seemingly impervious to scrutiny, lies the heart of darkness itself - one of the continent of Falmart's largest slave trade centers.

Its chambers are gruesome and its corridors echoing with the cries of the oppressed.

Chains hang ominously, whips lie in wait, and the shadows bear witness to the torment within.

This castle is now on the brink of a most unexpected encounter with a formidable and clandestine of forces that are special.

-

Main Quarters

An Imperial Saderan Legatus Legionis engages in a heated discussion with the enigmatic "Warden" of the slave trade center.

Their tense exchange revolves around the pressing issue of delayed slave distribution and transportation.

"I assure you, we're putting forth our best efforts to resolve this situation. You just need to grant us more time and stra-" the Legatus attempts to explain but is abruptly cut off.

"Enough of your excuses! Put an end to these delays!" The Warden bellows, his anger palpable as he vents his frustration at the shortage of slaves in his castle.

"Well, my friend, I regret to inform you that you'll have to endure the wait. The relentless advances of the Americans and their allies have made the slave trade an increasingly cumbersome venture," the Legatus explains, determined to convey the gravity of the situation.