Chapter 14: Timely Reinforcements

Washington DC

The United States of America

The Oval Office

"We just got word about the destruction of the Imperial Senate, only a handful of guards inside and outside the building were killed in the resulting explosion." Secretary of Defense Adam said, as he hanged up the telephone we're he got the information from.

"Seems everything went great Mr President." Vice President Paul said.

President Jamison was looking out his window of the oval office.

"Yes, but was it the right move?" President Jamison asked, fearing about the consequences of the bombing.

"Hey now, we shouldn't be worried about this, we got some world leaders visiting the White House you know." Secretary of Defense Adam reassured the POTUS.

The President signed.

"Let's just hope they understood our message, loud and clear." President Jamison said, still looking out his window.

-

"Are you Tyuule?" William asked.

"Yes sir." She replied.

"Come with us for questioning." William said, as he guided her to the medical bay.

"Yes sir." She replied.

Tyuule then was taken into the medical bay.

She looked at the interior designed, it looks so different than the Saderan's have.

She then sat down in one of the chairs.

"So are you ready for questioning?" he asked.

Tyuule nodded.

_

In another location of the outpost, several CIA operators placed Zorzal into questioning.

They tried minutes of interrogation, but no answer, they even water board him yet he didn't answer the operators themselves were impressed but he had other ideas

They dragged Zorzal into an empty hangar, in front of Zorzal was a small box, they put Zorzal into the box, he was in a very uncomfortable position, they shut the box and locked it.

Two minutes has passed for Zorzal, it feels like it's five minutes.

Then they put a speaker in front of him.