Chapter 38: The Beginning of a Revolution

September 9th

'Peoples' 'Republic' of 'China'

Xinjiang Region

In a remote area of the Region of Xinjiang, a dimly lit room with a large wooden table at the center.

Chinese Rebels gather around it, their faces filled with determination.

A Map of China and different Maps cover the walls, marked with routes and strategic points.

The tension in the air is palpable.

The leader of the rebels Zhang, a seasoned rebel leader in his forties, stands at the head of the table, holding a folder filled with classified documents.

He addresses the group with a stern expression.

"Everyone, we have received some crucial information. Our Russian allies have confirmed that the weapons we need will be transferred from Russia to Mongolia and eventually brought to our location in the Xinjiang Region." Zhang said, his voice is stern and serious.

The room fills with murmurs and whispers as the rebels exchange glances.

Some wear expressions of cautious optimism, while others betray a sense of concern.

A young rebel with a determined look, raises his hand, seeking permission to speak.

Zhang nods.

"You may speak, Li." Zhang said.

"Are we sure about the reliability of these Russian sellers? We've heard stories of double-crosses before. How can we trust them?" Li said, a bit of concern in his voice.

"I understand your concerns, Li. Trust is a scarce commodity in our line of work, but we have established a strong relationship with our Russian contacts over the years. They have provided us with crucial support in our fight against oppression." Zhang reassured him.

Another older rebel with a hardened expression, leans forward, his voice laced with determination.

"We cannot afford to doubt them now. The people of Xinjiang are counting on us. If this transfer succeeds, it will provide us with the means to protect our homeland." The man said.

"Exactly. This opportunity is too significant to pass up. Our Russian allies understand the importance of our cause and the dire situation we face." Zhang said.

Another female rebel chimes in.

"We should focus on the specifics of the operation. We need to ensure a smooth transfer of the weapons. We'll have to coordinate with our Mongolian counterparts and establish secure transportation routes." The woman said.