Chapter 19: Unlikely Allies

April 21st

Italica

The Pro-Peace Senators, Pro-Peace Nobles and Emperor Molt are now in Italica, which has seen dramatic change, the once crucial agricultural and trade town of the Saderan Empire has now became a very industrialized town with old American 1940's and 1950's era cars.

Driving around the newly built roads across the town of Italica.

It's trusted defender's, the Italica Corps, are now heavily equiped with weapons from the different wars from Earth, like the M14 Rifle, Winchester M1897 Shotgun, the BAR and a few old but functional M1857 12-pounder "Napoleon" cannon's that were used in the American Civil War.

"Your majesty what shall we do now? The Capital has fallen to the Americans and it's Allies." A Noble asked to the wounded Emperor who is laying down in a bed.

"I don't know, but we must wait until we get more information by the Americans." Emperor Molt replied.

Then the bedrooms door opened and Secretary of State Patrick Jim arrived with Countess Myui.

"Sir Jim, Countess Myui, what brings you here?" Emperor Molt asked.

"We are here to inform you that Zorzal has retreated to the City of Telta." Jim replied.

"So he fled to the second largest City in the Empire, how ironic of him." Emperor Molt said.

"Will you invade it like what you did to the Capital?" Emperor Molt asked.

"Not yet your highness, we will be taking a rest and negotiating for a temporary ceasefire for a while till we can liberate the rest of the land." Jim replied.

"We are also here to inform you that Princess Piña is arriving at Fort Alnus to speak with General Jackson of the USMC for military assistance." Countess Myui said.

"I see, well I'm awaiting your reports on Zorzal's forces, what shall you do now?" Emperor Molt asked.

"We wait, we will begin a Blitzkrieg offensive in 3 months prior." Jim replied.