Chapter 43: Magical City Of Rondel

Meanwhile in Rondel...

The bustling city continued its vibrant and eclectic rhythm.

(A/N: Who tf made that sculpture? It's a penis with three balls

(A/N: Who tf made that sculpture? It's a penis with three balls.)

The citizens went about their daily lives, unaware of the impending arrival of a military vehicle that would disrupt their routines.

As the sun hung high in the sky, casting its warm glow upon the streets, the atmosphere in Rondel remained blissfully ignorant of the impending chaos.

And then, it happened.

The distant rumble of an approaching vehicle reached the ears of the curious onlookers.

As the sound grew louder, heads turned, eyes widened, and whispers filled the air.

The BTR, a formidable armored machine, emerged on the horizon, rolling closer to Rondel's northern gate with an air of authority.

Despite the astonishment that gripped the crowd, no one dared to obstruct the machine's entry into the city.

It was as if a collective understanding had settled upon them, acknowledging the presence of a force greater than their own.

The people watched in awe as the BTR made its way through the gate, a stark reminder of the world outside their enchanting realm of magic.

Dimitri, positioned within the BTR, peered through his periscope, scanning the surroundings for any potential threats.

His keen eyes surveyed the streets, now teeming with individuals clad in flowing robes, wielding staffs that crackled with magical energy.

The reports he had received were accurate—Rondel was a city filled with practitioners of magic, a sight he had never encountered during his time in Bellnahgo.