Chapter 16 - Truth Be Told

Pacifica's POV

"Llama?" Then at that moment, he finally met my gaze, "Pacifica!?"

"Dipper I-"

"No time for apologies. Bill is going to kill us." I see. So is this Bill he's speaking supposed to be the triangle guy?

"Oh Pine tree. No need for unnecessary violence. The journal will do." Bill explained yet I still don't know what they are talking about.

"The journal? What do you mean?" Dipper asked.

"Kid, you're getting closer to solving the biggest mystery to this town. I have big things coming and I don't want you getting in my way. All I need is your precious journal and you'll be free from this mind scape."

"I will never give you the journal!"

"No choice kid. Time for some nightmares! You first, shooting star!" And then his pointer finger shoot an incredibly awesome laser, making Mabel's face turn into some horrible and ugly creature. Okay, not awesome anymore.

"Wha!? My cuteness! What did you do to my..cuteness?" Her voice has changed as well, to a super manly voice.

"For you question mark!"

"I hope it's not the British dog I always dream about."

"Ahh! It's everything I ever feared."

After realizing everything, I think I have a solution.

"This is a dream right?" I asked Dipper.

"Well.. Yes."

"Then you can do whatever you want." I explained.

"Is that so?" He asked, about to try it out. He then decided to fly, and it worked.

"We can! How did you figure that out?"

"Simple common sense."

"W-What!? No don't listen to her." We all smirked at each other, as we are certain how to defeat the guy. Soos got rid of the British dog man with his laser and he was truly happy.

"KITTENS FOR FISTS!" Her fists becomes kittens; as she shoots them at Bill, "Po-pow! P-p-pow! Pow!"

"Soos love stomach beam stare!" Then Soos shoots a question mark from stomach and knocks Bill off.

"Enough games!" He then shoots laser from his eye but we have this under control.

"Hamster ball shields activate!" She now creates a hamster ball around herself, "Activate!" We all said simultaneously then we created a hamster ball around ourselves as well. The laser gets reflected by the hamster ball and hits Bill in the eye.

"AH! Oh my eye! AAH!" Then our hamster ball breaks.

"Rise, Xyler! Rise, Craz!" Okay, I don't know where they came from but they are incredibly handsome. Xyler and Craz rises from her back with musical instruments. They start to play synthesized music.

"Synthesized music! It hurts!"

"And now to imagine your worst nightmare! A portal out of our mind!" We all started to imagine and we imagined enough that a hole below Bill appears.

"No! No! No! Enough! You know, I've been impressed with you guys. You are more clever than you look. Especially the fat one." I looked at Soos but he elbowed Mabel and said..

"He's talking about you."

"So I'm gonna let you kids off the hook. You might come in handy later. BUT KNOW THIS: A darkness approaches. A day will come in the future when everything you care about will change! Until then I'll be watching you! I'LL BE WATCHING YOU.." And so Bill disappears. We were also starting to disappear only because we are free from the mind scape.