Chapter 20 - Romeo and Juliet

Dipper's POV

Princess.

The first thing that came to my mind when the detectives ran to get her as if she was some lost princess. Seriously, who are them to grab her arm forcefully like that?

The detectives forcefully pulled her arm and she was driven to her mother. I see her crying, she's really down. If I were her, I would do the same. I would be picking to live a simpler life than to be rich but with limited freedom.

It's really hard to watch because I still know my position. I can't tell to her mom how a jerk she is or I might end up in jail or something. I just stood in front of the door and and watched her pain. Seeing her like that makes my heart hurt so much.

"Dipper!" She shouted as she was driven to their limo, her mom still grabbing her hand and not letting go of it.

"You're going home now!" Her evil mom shouted. She was forced to get into the limo, and her mom quickly telling the driver to drive right this second. She also hopped into the car..

And then they were gone.

She was gone.

"What the heck, Brostephine?!" I heard Mabel saying.

"What?" I said, confused.

"Why would let her go so easily? Not cool bro."

"Her mo--" I tried to reason but she cut me off before I could even finish.

"Oh shut up with the reasons! If you love her, then fight for her. If you don't, then you'll be like that."

Gee.

"Tell me Dip. You love her, right?"

"Yes." I said, no hesitation in my word.

"Then fight for her."

"Candy, you jealous?" Grenda said which made me frown in return.

"Seriously, you need to stop that. I think it's bugging Paz off." I said, honestly.

"Yeah.." Candy replied.

"And you're right Mabel. You really are the love expert." I said to Mabel. And then, I ran off from them without saying another word.

"Where are you going?" I heard Mabel saying in the distance.

"I think you know where!" I shouted.

________________________________

Pacifica's POV

"Dipper!" I shouted as I'm being grabbed forcefully in the wrist. And to be honest, it really hurts. I frowned at him as he stood there like a teddy bag. He did nothing. He's watching me struggle right now and he did nothing.

But I do get him though. He's just like me. I'm scared and I think he's also scared of my mother.

"You're going home now!" I was forced to get inside our limo and my mom is in front of me. I also saw my dad but I guess he was here the whole time then, yet he also remained quiet. She told the driver to drive quick and so we're off.

Oh, the beautiful relationship of a mother and a daughter.

"I--"

"Not a single word." She replied villainy.

And so the drive is full of screams of silence and tension. Great.

As we reached the Manor, my mom grabbed my wrist again and sent me in the living room. My dad was following my mom and also went here. She locked the door and I'm sure it won't lead to something good.

"Why on Earth would you disobey me like that?!" Mom shouted.

"You're not the same Pacifica as you used to be." My dad added.

"Could it be because I changed?" I replied.

"You did changed." Mom said, stressing the did part. "A lot."

"I don't like it."

And I don't like you.

Nailed it.

I'm so not saying that.

"Why are you always like t--" I asked, now being more defensive.

"Tell me. Are you seeing that guy whatsits name?" Dad asked.

"Who's whatsit?" I sarcastically replied.

"PACIFICA ELISE NORTHWEST!" She shouted and that scared the life out of me. It made me more scared. "What relationship you have with that boy?!"

"I--I don't know at first.. I thought we were frienemies.. Then he asked me to be his g-"

"Oh my God! Pacifica!?"

"D-Did I say something wrong?" I asked, unknowingly.

"Yes!" And why? I absolutely have no idea. "Heck! Do we not have a say on this as your parents? You didn't even tell anything to us."

"I guess I could if you don't react so overdramatic to everything." I said, honestly.

Don't blame me! It's really hard to open up to parents like them. I'm like a princess trapped in a castle here.

"Go to your room! You're grounded." Mom replied and I rolled my eyes to that. Seriously, that's the best punishment she can do?

"I'm not a little girl to be grounded, you know."

"Well, you're certainly acting like one." She defended. "So go now!" She pointed out my room upstairs and I willingly followed her. I just want to get out of here.

Then, I stopped walking in the middle of the stairs and I put my mean face on.

"Oh and for the record, Dipper is his name and second, we're..."

"NOW!" She shouted even more and to be honest, I don't care anymore.

I walked to my room and locked the door. I layed in my bed and I don't know what to do next. I'm starting to get bored.

"Hey!" I heard someone saying at the window. I was surprised to see Dipper here. I thought he wouldn't come and an addition to that, how did he even reach the second floor? Is he spiderman?

On the other hand, it made me realize something.

He's Romeo and I'm Juliet.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Let's go away from here."

"What?" Am I hearing wrong things or is that what he really said?

Then silence came..

"Let's go some place and hang... I don't know, get some coffee or something?"

"I-- " Wait, I'm hearing footsteps." I said. Oh man, my mom!

"Pacifica. Am I the one who's crazy or am I actually hearing you talking to someone?" Mom asked.

"Oh.. Uhm.. You're definitely crazy." I said, unknowingly. Dipper laughed so hard at that.

"I'm coming up." Oh man!

"No time for laughing!" I was now quietly screaming because of pressure and to the fact that my silly boyfriend can't hold his laughter. "What am going to do with you? How on Earth did you get here anyway? Our house is humungous for Pete's sake!"

"It took me a rope, a tree and about twenty minutes to get up here. I can't get down for this type of pressure you're putting me into!"

"Well, just hide he--"

And before I could finish what I'm about to say, my mom unlocked the door and saw us on the spot.

"O. M. G." I whispered. "We're caught."