Little White Lies Short Q&A+ Facts

Little White Lies Q&A:

One fine day, at a super real Gravity falls conference..

Asked by hhhprincess- PACIFICA, DID YOUR MOM GET BOTOX IN HER FACE? wait no that's mean...um...Dipper, why do you wear that hat all the time? Um...*sighs* yeah ok.

Pacifica: "First of all, I cracked up at your comment. I absolutely have no idea about that.. *laughs like it is highly contagious that she might die* I think she should be the one to come and tell everyone the truth, right mom?"

Pacifica's mom: "Uh.. *scratches neck before saying* Yeah I did. *Pacifica cries of laughter* But it's because I want to look pretty for your dad but it failed so.."

Pacifica: *stops laughing and coughed still slightly chuckling* "The other question!"

Dipper: "Cause it looks cool!"

Prescilla: *cough* No it's not *cough*

Mabel: Ohhhh!!!!

Asked by American_Idiot7- How do you plan to separate this story arc from the others that come before it?

The mysterious voice of the author who is supposedly on the conference as well: I think the answer is really obvious just by looking at everything I made that fills the whole story. Starting at the cover, it looks awkward because I want to showcase the transition of them being enemies to lovers. Another was the title, I mean it's just unique for me. It's not a title you see everyday. Most titles are obvious like if I could rewrite the title I could say would be Falling For My Enemy which is I think is also cool yet too obvious. I want something secretive that could really take reader's interest for them to read it. The last one is the ending hah! It's not very common to write something like this as I said on the author's note. So yeah, I guess that's my plan from the start to separate this story arc from the other stories.

Asked by Lightning_Moon- Mable do you have a crush on Bill?

Dipper what's your real name?

Mabel: If he could be a little kinder and forms himself into a person, I guess I might form a crush on him. We'll just see.. I'm very picky when choosing crushes so..

Dipper: No you're not.

Mabel: Not cool bro. *pouts* Next question.

Dipper: Can't really tell because you might make fun of me..

Pacifica: You already told me about the thing on your forehead so what's the big deal?

Dipper: It's much, much worse than the thing on my forehead that I can't tell anyone about.

Pacifica: Really? What do y--

Dipper: Next question!

Asked by XxxAshton18xxX- I want to ask Ford about his nerdiness and also Dipper.

Dipper: Ford isn't really a part of this.. You have to blame the author for that.

Mabel: So what you mean is that, we are in a book and we're being controlled by the "author"?

Dipper: Yeah.. He made me stop decoding mysteries and I.. I don't know why.. *tells awkwardly*

Dipper: Alright on with the question. It's because I'm all about mysteries, like decoding stuff, and likes reading books. It's just who I am but unfortunately the author cut that off so...

Asked by JulianaPeaflor- What if you got a chance to join and become the voice actress of gravity falls' new character what would you do, would you go for it or not?

The mysterious voice of the author who is supposedly on the conference as well: Actually I was hoping I could be Pacifica but since you asked for a new character, I would be named Kate, (The same character from the last chapter) But I'll have almond hair, pretty looking and a cute girl next door who also has a crush on Dipper.

Pacifica: Hey!

The mysterious voice of the author who is supposedly on the conference as well: Sorry girl but Dipper is like my cartoon crush. And like I would steal him from you! I'm the one who made you a couple so thank me for that!

Pacifica: Sorry.

The mysterious voice of the author who is supposedly on the conference as well: I said you have to thank m--

Pacifica: Next question! *the mysterious voice groans*

Asked by lady_marielle- Where do you go to school? Mines in APEC School Sampaloc, Affordable Private Education so you?

The mysterious voice of the author who is supposedly on the conference as well: I'm in Bulihan National High School, Cavite Philippines, National Comprehensive I guess.. I don't really know. But thank you for having interest in asking such thing.

Asked by magicdanger508- Why in the beginning of Little White Lies, why did you have it at that place and time? Why in season 1?

The mysterious voice of the author who is supposedly on the conference as well: Because I like to explain everything, and just you know, not take readers to the only Dipcifica moment which was the Northwest Mansion Mystery (correct me if the episode title is wrong) because I would like to showcase the development as I said earlier. But do not get me wrong, it's okay to write at that time and place but I just like it that way.

________________________________

Little White Lies Facts:

- Pacifica is forgetful, as it was showcased on a lot of chapters.

- Mabel is a hopeless romantic. She can also give advises about love and actually called by Dipper as the love expert.

- Pacifica, Mabel and his parents were the only ones who knows about Dipper's birthmark on the forehead, although see from the Gravity falls series it was Wendy and not Pacifica.

- (Prescilla) Pacifica's mom is a naturally childish person behind her cocky personality.

- Dipper's signature word/phrase is seriously and Pacifica's is 'what do you mean?'

- The title Little White Lies was inspired by a song named as such sang by One Direction.

- Candy has a crush on Dipper.

- Chapter 25, (Bad Choice) is the only chapter without having a point of view from Dipper and the debut of Candy's.

- The ending until this part, was written while the author has chickenpox.