Chapter 28 - Meeting You Again

Pacifica's POV

"You're going to.."

"A school in Piedmont!" Mom finished. My eyes widened in surprise and practically shrieked when I realized what place that is.

"Mom! Thank you so much! You have no idea how happy I am right now!" I said, wrapping my arms to my parent's bellies (since they are both tall) for a group hug.

"Actually we know.." Dad spoke breathlessly. Then I realized I'm hugging them super tight.

"Sorry but what do you mean dad?" I asked, unwrapping my arms from them.

"We tracked Dipper's home where he lives using an advanced GPS locator just like when we tracked you when you're camping with your boyfriend!" Mom said each word quickly that I didn't quite caught up to what she's saying. I heard the last part though.

After realizing what she just said, dad glared at mom, elbowing her side telling her that she messed up with what she said.

"Say what?" I still asked but only for pretend because it's all from the past and I honestly don't want to bring that up again.

'Cause if I did, I'm sure we're going to fight again on the confrontation room or maybe worse.

"Oh uhm.. Nothing dear. It doesn't matter anyway! Right hun?" Dad emphasized the hun part, and he has this 'Don't bring that up again or I'll kill you' written all over his face. But I kind of exaggerated it because dad is too sweet and he would never do that to mom.

"Oh uh yes of course! What matters is that you'll go to school with your Mr. Loverboy!" Mom obviously changed the topic and instead of being angry at her, I just laughed at the nickname Mom gave.

She's so childish.

"Mom stop!" I said, still laughing a bit.

"But seriously mom, stop." I stopped chucking and said, "I honestly don't know if we're still together anymore."

"We're going to change that for you."

"So when am I leaving? Am I staying at a hotel or something? It's okay if it's not that expensi--" I said no knowing that I was speaking too fast but mom cut me off.

"Whoa! Hold up! Correction: We are leaving."

"Oh I thought you we're worried about me being alone there so..." I said, scratching the back of my neck.

"No.. It's because I don't know if you can handle public high school." Dad said.

"I'm sure I can.."

"Anyways, there's a pleasant house nearby the school. It's not as big as the manor but we can work that out as well." Mom said.

"Oh, so when will we leave?"

"In about a week. The butler already packed your school supplies in your bag. And I already did the work with the enrolling and stuff so all we need to do know is to pack our things and let the other butlers deliver our stuff to the small manor. While we, we're just going to travel by a private plane or something." Mom assured.

Wait, in a week? I really want to go there now. It's not because Dipper's gonna be there. No, it.. it's because.. I.. I'm so excited for school. Yeah, that's it.

And so I said..

"Gee that's a lot of work. We need to move now or w--"

"Admit it. You just want to see Dipper again yes?" Mom raised her eyebrows repeatedly and said with a smirk.