♥ Honey - Hinny

Preface:
This is a Hinny (Harry x Ginny) OS which takes place after the war.

Dedicated To:
dream_rxses for being a loyal reader. The first hinny OS of this book is for you for that. :)

"You know it, Ginny! Stop this, please! Listen to me!" he shouted. Ginny could see the nerve of his temple throb lightly before she huffed in annoyance.

"I can say that you don't even understand me!" she retorted back, jabbing a finger at his face. He went cross-eyed at it before meeting her brown orbs with frustrated eyes.

"You still don't understand! I want to pr–"

"Hell with it! Can you stop being an overprotective prat?!"

"And can you stop being an overly stubborn witch?!"

They huffed in unison and turned away with crossed arms. Ginny's limbs were so tightly crossed, she highly doubted if she could untangle them later. A minute or so later, the sound of the chair screeching against the floorboard was heard.

"See you. . . later." With that, he left. Ginny sighed.

Arguments was never the one in their relationship, even during the early years of love but now it had changed, for the better or worse, she could not tell.

She sighed again as she realized that she had been a little too harsh on him. He was, after all, only trying to take care of her.

But she did not need anyone to take care of her.

But then again, he was her husband.

Her stubborn side loved to disagree.

In order to divert herself, she started on the dishes.

It did an hopeless job in helping her out. In fact, it escalated her guilt. The amount of time spent on washing a few dishes with him was alarmingly high but surely enjoyable. They sung and even bumped into each other on purpose while cleaning and drying the melanin dishes. The snog session that would ensue after that brought butterflies to her stomach.

Oh right, a real cocoon was in her stomach.

"Meow!"

Ginny looked to her side and found a jet black cat standing outside the window to the kitchen, its emerald eyes twinkling mischeviously. She blinked at it and it blinked back. Cats were really rare near her household.

It pawed around at the window and she opened it slightly. No sooner did she let it in that it jumped onto the counter and started inspecting the washed dishes.

"Well, hello there to you too, furry baby," she said softly in order to not startle it. As if it knew what she was going to tell, it turned around slowly with narrowed eyes.

"Meow!" it exclaimed, pointing its paw at the sink. Ginny ignored its apparent question and observed it closely. There was a peculiar lightning bolt shaped mark on its forehead and another weird shaped weight lifter balance mark was present in between its eyes.

Realization dawned upon her but before she could act on doing something, the doorbell rang. The cat leaped down and ran to the door, Ginny literally hot on its tail.

Wondering who it was at this time of the noon, she opened the door. A tall, gangly man with honey blonde and tamed hair stood at the entrance, a bag slung around his shoulders. The bag seemed much heavier than him.