• The Night Of Change - Drabble

Preface:
This is a drabble (more of like a piece of poetry with a short story). It's the first time I've written a poetry piece so it'll mean a lot if you tell me your thoughts about it. Read on to understand what and who this is about.

Author's Note:
I'm feeling rather low nowadays, the reason why I am not replying. The poetry was written by me on a really melancholic mood. I guess that's all. And, I apologize to those who care. Thanks Mana cutie. You are the only one who tried approaching me. _voldem_ort. </3

I sit under the black browed night,
with naught but a candle lit;
I've been feeling so lonely with no one by the side,
A part of me just died.

Droplets messed the parchment, spreading the fresh ink across the sheet like a flowing stream. Tears stung my eyes but I could not understand why. I was no stranger to solitude. Then, why would I feel so desperate for attention?

The dire need was overwhelming, threatening to consume every ounce of my body by playing melancholic piano keys in my heart. I clutched myself tighter, biting my lip to not cry out in agony. Even if I were to, no one would hear it. Nobody would care enough to check up on a wayward boy. Why, even the night would not spark an eyebrow at me. For, it was pitch black with no 'loving' moon's embrace.

Will I ever understand why it is called so when the moon is millions of light years away from us?

No matter how hard I try,
Everybody thinks I lie;
I'll try to keep breathing,
Even through the blazing seething.

A black bird with pure white snow on its back sat on a branch, a couple of feet from me, looking curiously at this poor figure. A small ember ignited in my heart as I watched the raven screech in an ungodly voice. It was the perfect metaphor for the contrast between black and white, dark and light.

Dark is better, if you'd ask me;
Locked their hearts away in a cage without a key,
They feel no pain,
They don't let anyone gain.

Years hence, who'd knew that that nobody would be the one to threaten the Wizarding World?

Yes.

It is I, Tom Riddle, better known as Lord Voldemort.

Thank you for reading.

Miyoko x