★ Hot-Dead

Preface:
This one shot takes place after the war and contains canon ships. This is a humorous one shot.

Dedicated To:
kavinnethra in hopes that you'll find my writing good. ^-^

⚠!Warning!⚠
This one shot is totally silly. Proceed with smiling lips.

The Burrow was tumbling with chaotic noise and not to mention, words.

It all started with a bright red, attractive candy, you see.

I'm pretty sure you are curious. Why don't I tell you what actually happened? I'm sure I can do it because we far as I am concerned, I'm not a pretty fond of food to fall into miserable traps laid down by the Twins.

"Who the hell are you?!" a redhead, not just any redhead, Ginny, my girlfriend shouted. Too many commas there; lemme terminate this awfully built sentence. Oh, and to answer Ginny's question, I am Harry, Harry Comma Potter.

"Gin, did you forget me?"

"Daft Grandfather!"

I felt rather embarrassed. I wished to marry her, not become her grandfather. "Um, I'm Harry-"

"Hotdog, I love you!"

"Damn! Wait-what did you tell, Ginny?"

"Dam built you?" Ron popped in, looking curious and interrupting the perfect moment of Ginny confessing her love for me. He's my best mate, you see. The unfortunate one who also had the damned candy.

"Gosh, guys. Why did you have to be starved bees to eat candies? And for your information, I did not build a dam, Ron," I told him off, annoyed by the fact that I couldn't have the whole house to just myself and a non-nonsense-blabbering Ginny. Mr and Mrs Weasley were away with Hermione for some shopping in the Muggle world. After much compulsion from both Mr Weasley and Hermione, the matriarch agreed to go with them. Ron was supposed to go with them as well, as the intention of Hermione to take the Weasley parents shopping was to leave me and a very-normal Ginny alone to ourselves. Thanks to that stupid candy with George had kept in the kitchen, Ron stayed back and oh well, I'm stuck with two blabbering people.

"You are no lion," Ron blurted, falling face first onto the couch. I think he meant fun. . .

"Why, thank you, Ron."

"I beg your pardon."

"I was sarcastic, Ron-"

"I'm sorry."

"Why?"

"That you are sorry, thanks."

"What? No, wait. Don't reply to that-" I should have know it was the candy's trickery.

"I must massage you about it using Jean's Automobile phonetic."

I facepalmed. "When - no I mean from when - did mobile phones get into the talk at the Weasley household?"

"Since Agrippa gripped his socks," Ginny responded, looking smug as she proceeded to smack my head with an innocent newspaper which was lying on the floor. Apparently, I said it out loud.

"Gin, love, it hurts." I tried keeping her wild arms from bay but they just weren't working!

"I'll do it more, then just for the guilty pleasure! Oh, I'm such an optimist!" She smacked my glasses off my face. Great. I was now partially blind. Pushing her off slightly so as to not hurt her, I groped for my glasses like a blind man stuck in headlights. I didn't care to correct her grammar because I really hope that her optimism doesn't lead me to an optometrist.