♥ They Don't Know About Us - Scorily

Preface:
This story is a shipping fic which takes place nearly a decade after the Battle of Hogwarts. It features the romantic pairing of Scorpius Malfoy and Lily Luna Potter (Scorily) and contains little parts of Hinny (Harry Potter and Ginny Weasley). The story is inspired by the song, 'They Don't Know About Us' by One Direction. This is written as a part of a friendly OS challenge between Charms Twinnie (Charmed_Sunshine_22) and myself.

Dedicated To:
All the scorily shippers and to my Twinnie, of course, who gave the amazing prompt! It was so fun doing this and I hope to do this again in the future! After all, I am a scorily shipper because of you. ;)

It was a chill morning, overcast with rain-bearing clouds. A blonde haired man stepped out of his house and turned around to lock the door. "Colloportus." The door magically locked itself and he wheeled again to face his family.

"Ready, Scorp?" his wife's sweet voice asked. He smiled and nodded.

"Whenever you are, Bloom."

And they Disapparated.

_________________❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤_________________

When he opened his eyes, he was seeing the familiar cottage on the cobbled street. He took a deep breath and Lily grabbed his hand.

"It's okay. We'll be good. I'm sure James will take care of it," she assured and he felt guilty. It was supposed to be the other way around. I smiled at her and kissed her cheek before bravely walking forwards and ringing the bell. There was a hustle on the other side and the door opened to reveal the warm face of my mother-in-law, Ginny Potter.

"Ah, Lily! Scorpius! Aw, is that my cutie grandson?" she exclaimed, hugging Lily before ruffling my hair and taking my son, Leo from Lily's arms.

"How are you, Mrs Potter?" I asked. She was the only one besides my grandparents and my brothers-in-law who supported out marriage and I felt safe with her company.

Mrs Potter smiled. "I'm good, dear. Come in please! And Lily can you grab a little birthday candle from the nearby store? James sure as hell has kept a prank candle for everyone to get frightened. I'm not going to believe him."

"I'll buy one, mum," my wife answered. She smiled at me and her mother before walking out.

"Scorpius, come in dear." Mrs Potter ushered me in and closed the door but did not lock it. "Don't worry about Harry, okay? I'll take care of him if he does anything," she comforted. I gave her a genuine smile.

"Thank you, Mrs Potter."

"I –"

"BANG! BOOM!" A loud crash sounded behind us and Leo started crying. Mrs Potter shrieked before turning around and swishing her wand, still holding my son tightly to her chest.

"JAMES SIRIUS POTTER! YOU MAY BE THE BIRTHDAY BOY BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU SCARE EVERYONE!" she shouted, even defeating Leo's screams. "Oh, Leo dear. Grandma isn't scolding you." I was dumbstruck. How could a fierce woman suddenly turn soft? Oh, this is where Lily inherited her behavior from, I understood.

"I'm sorry mum, I was just trying to show some nice tricks to my nephew!" James, Lily's eldest brother, said sheepishly, coming out of the cupboard.