♥ My Puff [Y/N × R. Weasley]

Preface:
This story is a Ron Weasley × [Y/N] Granger, the Hufflepuff muggleborn cousin of Hermione Granger. This OS takes place in HBP and was requested by dunleejane. And for great folks like me [Y/N] means Your Name. You have to substitute your name there because this is a reader x character fic. Don't worry, I didn't know what [Y/N] meant previously and would often think he/she is a fandom made character like Mattheo. ;)

Dedicated To:
dunleejane for giving the idea. This is the first time I'm writing a character x reader so it might not be up to the mark.

Warning! ⚠
Loads of fluff xD

A bright sunny day with a cool breeze was the ideal summer day for a visit to a beat friend's house. The glimmering and, heated water of the lake in front of The Burrow was inviting to [Y/N] Granger who Apparated into the orchard. Standing outside with the door ajar was Ron Weasley, smiling. His hair was tousled and he was sweating profusely as he greeted [Y/N]. "My Puff! How are you?" he asked, smiling the usual lopsided grin which caused butterflies to fly around in [Y/N]'s stomach.

"I'm great, Ron. How are you?" [Y/N] asked.

"Been doing okay, I guess. Just the same Harry-Ginny thing, y'know? Blimey, those idiots are getting rather oblivious even to silly me!" he exclaimed, shrugging.

"Silly," [Y/N] started. "is not the right adjective to describe you. Dense would be the perfect one."

Ron blinked before doing a hopeless action with his hands. "Is this about Hufflepuffs and finding words?"

"Hufflepuffs are rather good finders, mind you Mister." [Y/N] crossed her arms over her chest and pretended to be mad. After all, Hufflepuffs are seriously underrated.

"Blimey! She got angry!" Ron teased. [Y/N] was about to respond in sarcasm when a squeal tore her ears and eyes away from her crush.

"[Y/N]!" A blur of red obscured [Y/N]'s sight. Tiny arms wrapped around her and a wildflower scent wafted to her nose. A sense of excitement spread over [Y/N] and she hugged her best friend back.

"Ginny! How are you?"

Ginny stepped away and grabbed [Y/N]'s arm. "I'm great! Ron! Why didn't you tell me about [Y/N] coming over?! And why didn't you invite her in, you lazy dumbo!" Ron rolled his eyes at his sister's fake rage.

"Oi! Harry was the one who sent me down telling I had a surprise. I s'ppose he sent the wrong Weasley. Here. Gimme your bag, [Y/N]." Ron grabbed [Y/N]'s bag, their fingers brushing for a split second of euphoria. [Y/N] felt her cheeks heat up; her heart accelerated when she saw a red tint spread across Ron's freckled cheek.

"Oh! C'mon, [Y/N]! Let's go to my room! I have to tell you something!" Ginny exclaimed before leading the way, her hair bouncing as she climbed the stairs. From the excitement evident in Ginny's voice, [Y/N] could make out the importance of this matter.

"Oi! What about this bag?" Ron shouted when the two girls were nearly halfway through the stairs.

"You took it from me. You bring it up. It's only fair, Ronald!" [Y/N] smirked. Ron's singsong sigh echoed all the way up to the first floor, despite all the creaking woods beneath their feets. Ginny's room was the on the left, the bathroom on the right. It had a splendid view towards the lake and the meadows. The room smelt of flowers. Posters of Gwenog Jones and The Weird Sisters lined the walls. A framed photo sat on her desk along with a box. [Y/N] picked it up, an instant smile lighting up her countenance. Standing and grinning in the photo was Ginny, Harry, Hermione, Ron and [Y/N].