Chapter 1| These bastard gods

Update: (minor corrections of mistakes in pronouns have been made)

----------

It happened on one of the calm days after defeating the White Star and the Sealed God. Due to something yet to be seen, Cale was dragged into yet another Test. There were no prerequisites for it, and its creator was finally sealed. The whole situation seemed strange. Apparently, the Sealed Bastard prepared it in advance and made it happen at an unexpected moment. But there was something else. The God of Death, sighing bitterly, is forced to intervene again. He did not want to follow the example of the God of Despair if Cale and his family found out that he did nothing. Will he be pardoned if he helps? It is so?

For this reason, now, being in absolute darkness, two existences were sleeping.[1]

The first to wake up was a beautiful Elf whose hair was the colour of white gold. His white graceful fingers touched the red strands in a fatherly way. The owner of bloody locks slept on the lap of a beautiful man.

It seemed that only their silhouettes were clearly visible in this darkness. The keen senses of the handsome blonde clearly felt the divine nature of this place. Therefore, although he seemed to look serene, the man was extremely wary. His eyes, with vertical pupils, peered intently into the void and into the face of the man still sleeping on his lap.

"I should have intervened." A somewhat distorted voice came from everywhere and out of nowhere. "Hey, don't look at me like that. I'm trying to help." The voice began to grumble as the figure of its owner was discovered by the blond. The silhouette was barely visible, it appeared and disappeared in parts. It was as if something was preventing him from being whole.

"God of death." The man confirmed to himself displeasedly. The silhouette laughed in confirmation, somewhat bitterly aware of the rapidity of its identity. "What is happening now?"

"Most likely, such an Ancient Dragon, as you could already understand that this space was created by me." The voice wanted to sound malicious, but was genuinely calm. "That sealed bastard... Ha... He makes me work harder..."

Eruhaben didn't care about the suffering of the God of Death in front of him. On the contrary, he supported the aspirations of the young man, whose dream he guarded while smoothing the scarlet strands. The dragon guessed that the current Trial was akin to postponed magic. Otherwise, how else could he create it?

"Ha... Anyway, I'll give you something. This item will help you in Test. Since it was created in violation of some rules, I intervene."

"Does this mean that now we are inside the same black balls that Cale was in the past?" A curious feature is slightly out of the stoic image of the Dragon. If that was the case, then their family would immediately understand the situation. They would be worried, but they already had experience with a similar situation.

"Mmm ..." The interlocutor seemed to not want to answer. "This is one of the problems of incorrectness." His hesitant tone wanted to elude the subject. But the ferocious gaze of the golden eyes seemed to make him give up. You could see his shoulders moving as he took a deep breath. "Now you will be transported along with your bodies. Not only your souls and consciousnesses. So at the moment you have disappeared from your world, ha ha ha." The God of Death laughed as if he had told a funny joke. But no one supported his fun. "Your family is probably going crazy right now, haha."