Chapter 2| Quiet but noisy revenge

Part note:
The events here are pretty chaotic, heh... You definitely wouldn't expect to see them here...
Explanations of these events and their possibility will be in future chapters.
(If you knew how incredulously I laughed when I saw that this work was warmly received, ha ha ha, oh my god... *still can't believe it* Thank you)

[Prologue 2/2]
——————————————————

Days turned into weeks, weeks into months. A couple of test subjects got used to their routine.

Eruhaben, having mastered Korean to perfection, set to work on the basics of English, simultaneously studying his own supposed works. He was quite satisfied with them, although there were places where he decided to make changes.

The ill-fated duo spent the first week at a calm pace of expanding their horizons, devoting measured reading and communication with each other. This was Eruhaben's vacation period; a real blessing after the two most stressful years of a thousand years of life. Contrary to the established idyll, the phone did not stop bursting with incoming calls from the onset of the second week. The Dragon had only to begin to play the role of an illusion created by the Gods as their backstory.

At first, he took Cale everywhere with him. Either to the set or to the studio. Also in lectures. People considered this attitude as a cute feature of an adult man. He clearly did not want to part with his child after a rapidly flying vacation. However, in fact, the Dragon took the red-haired one with him so that the adaptation would be faster and it would become easier to navigate in an environment of such different activities.

Cale was against the idea of ​​constantly traveling around large areas, but the free treats from the workers slightly softened his obvious but ignored displeasure. He continued to take the plushie Raon with him everywhere, making people squeal, whisper excitedly and clutch at weak hearts.
A large number of pictures of a red-haired child with a plush black dragon began to appear on the network. Most often, he in the frame either slept in an embrace with a toy, or held on to his father.

When the Ancient Dragon fully adapted to everyday life in the modern world, Cale began to play video games frequently. Both mobile and computer or even console. Usually these were farms and simulators. Occasionally, he took on story games, disliking those because of their timing, and even more rarely, never survivalists. All musical games for concentration and speed were also avoided - it was too tiring to hit the buttons. Shooters also went to the trash. Strategy and puzzles are his favorite genres. Sometimes Cale could start visual novels. But he was a picky player - he chose only those where the concept was deep and interesting.

Most of the storylines he played are those in which Eruhaben took part as a voice actor (and part-time editor). Cale didn't want to leave his work unattended. Another factor to consider is the early access video games he's been given as a beta tester - thanks to his father - so Henituse wouldn't even be able to turn down the perks that fall into his hands, not that he wanted to.

Although the man in the body of a child still had one "chosen one". He spent much more time in that digital space than his other works. But still less than reading. That game was recently released and not very popular, but the former commander-in-chief was able to recreate some semblance of his family thanks to its functionality.

He, however, had to play around with the game codes a little and talk with the developers. Those were just looking for people to voice new storylines. Therefore, Cale brought Eruhaben to them, in return asking for more opportunities to add dragons and other races to allies, and to transfer the role of one of the dragons to his father. He found a side job for Eruhaben, inadvertently helping the developers with increasing the popularity of the game in the process, adding his ideas to the game and finally gaining a special privilege in the game.