Chapter 4| Great and powerful being (2)

Parte Note:

Soon I will post the original (Russian version) on a3, possibly next week (this is not accurate).

And, yes, I'm not just a translator, but also the author of this ff, huh. (I am also the author of that gacha reaction video on this ff, which can be found on YouTube, (someone may have already watched it), it is not added here yet, since it follows the plot at the end of the eighth chapter)

---------------------------------

[I think you deserve a promotion?]

[It's time to choose a Sponsor! Hm? Are you not happy? This is a great reward.]

The dokkaebi arrogantly "explained the Sponsorship" in his manner. But no one was impressed by his reasoning. Only three people in this carriage knew about it. The two of them also knew that Kim Dokja would not choose anyone, although Reader's choice, in his own words, was incredible. Cale would most likely have done the same. The stronger the Constellation , the more restrictions for sure. But something tolds that this would not be an option in his case.

-[Sponsor Selection]-
-[Please select a Sponsor]-
-[Your Sponsor will be your strong supporter]-

There were windows in front of everyone. Cale looked at his own. However, he was not surprised by the first name on the list. No, not that he was glad to see him. It was just expected.

['Lord of Eternal Rest']
['The Maid Who Purifies the World with Light']
['A Constellation  that likes to change gender']

It was unexpected to see the third Constellation at the beginning. Cale didn't know much about him. Just few, to be frankly honest. It will help them in the future, but in the beginning it should not have been. For now, the child postpones this question. What was it about him that interested him?

"Choose Angelina." Cale spoke softly. The sharp hearing of the Dragon caught his words.

"Angelina?"

" 'The Maid Who Purifies the World with Light.' It can only be the God of Sun." The former commander-in-chief shared his conclusion. The God of Sun was his guess at the second unknown. And it was confirmed. "I won't let the God of Death get close to you." It was said with a threat. Said one shivered, but did not send a message.

[Some Constellations are intrigued by your conversation]
[Several Constellations  ask what language you are using]

"It's quite an old language. In the world, most likely, there are no people who would know him. But my father likes to study rare and unique things. He was able to decipher it and taught it to me." Calely, slightly timidly, trying to make a good impression on the Ultimate Good Constellation , Cale said. It was a pure lie. But only four knew about it.

[Some Constellations  are happy with your answer]
[The Constellation  'Demon-like Fire Judge' is touched by your bonds]
[200 coins have been received]
[The Constellation  Couple giggle softly]

'Bonds'? This angel knows how to choose words strangely.
Cale chose 'Lord of Eternal Rest'. And he was going to rob this God of Death to the bone.

[Constellation  'Lord of Eternal Rest' cries for joy]
[Constellation  'The Maid Who Purifies the World with Light' understands your choice]
['Constellation  that likes to change gender' says he will be watching]