Chapter 13| Admiral and Sunfish

Part note:

Include these songs for the first scene of the chapter:

Steffan Argus - "Ship in a bottle" and "Abandon ship"

Lindsey Stirling - What You're Made of (feat. Kiesza)
[beautiful mmv that made me fall in love with this scene in the end of winter (feb_2022y):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhG-ulUFOOw]

(There are many footnotes, ehe...)
----------------      ---------------      --------------

After quickly completing another film, thus allowing Kim Dokja to acquire the Skill, under the sullen gaze of reddish-brown eyes on the Sixth Floor, the group went up to the Seventh.

The posters were full of historical films. All of them were torn. Except one. The last poster was intact, which was sad - more obstacles on the way to the goal. And confirmation that the fucking Regressor was in the Boss's room. The main thing was that this bastard did not give up and die.

The screening was not long in coming.

Once again, the sea landscape spread in waves around the area. But unlike the Titanic scene, the current one is not calm and far from lyrical. Absolutely not like that. This is very easy to judge. A rough-hewn deck: solid, but without frills and amenities. The screams of people. Volleys of weapons and the smell of gunpowder filling every particle of air.

Unaccustomed to this, the lungs burned with the desire to cough.

Terrible picture of the battle. Operation Ghost was terrible in its superiority and absolute control. The enemy could do nothing at that time. Here it was not so. Even the battle in Northern Waters or the Hays was not like that.

This battle was already in full swing. And she did not have a conductor. Captain was nowhere to be seen. Higher ranks commanded the soldiers in his absence. Everything went out of hand, badly.

Who is that captain? Who was to command the soldiers on this ship? Naturally this man was among them.

Cale looked at the high school student. She could not stand - she fell on the wooden floor, her hands scraped the boards, the splinters dug into her fingers - it's all the same. The young girl was in extremely poor condition. The environment had a very strong effect on her psyche. Tears streamed down her cheeks, mingling with the rain. Henituse knew that hell was going on in Jihyo's head. She vomited at the memory. Cale did not know the details, but he clearly saw what was happening and correlated it with the Records.

He took off his backpack and unfastened two key chains, squeezed them, and the fog began to quickly spread over the deck of the ship, mixing with the natural one. More and more. Every inch of a ship from mast to bilge and out to sea. Reach out to enemies. A short period of numbness and resentment of the enemy forces will help deal with the current problem.

There was a faint, barely perceptible feeling on the subconscious, as if in the midst of the angry wind of the storm, there were tail currents of a soft, but purposeful breeze.

[Skill S---d o- W-n- tries to help]

Subtle message.

Admiral. Who was called the Admiral in the Book? In their environment there was one person with such a nickname, no, a title. It was not difficult to guess that it was Jihyo, who was turning inside out at the moment, who should lead the soldiers of their ship. The Dungeon and Constellation Master entrusted her with this mission.