Chapter 10| Silver Shield Master and Lee Jihye's theories

Parte note:
Video by Хрустальный гроб-nim to Sixth Chapter:

— — — — —
Beta-reading only by me
——————————

Eruhaben smirks slightly, remembering how horrified the Reader was from the Regressor's statistics at this stage. Joonghyuk then had a total of 72 stat points. Would Dokja faint if he knew that Ancient Dragon's Magic alone was 27 points higher than Sunny's entire stats combined? And that was his standard. Before investing coins in statistics. If Eruhaben had been younger, perhaps he would have bragged and then pouted proudly. But Eruhaben was an Ancient Dragon at the end of his years. He was above such bragging.

To be a Dragon is to be a higher existence. Dragons were the strongest in their world. Weaker only than the Demon and Divine races, and, of course, the Gods. But even the little Black Whelp was able to challenge any of the bastards who called themselves God.[1]

In this world, dragons were also quite dangerous.

Small, but not young, the local Black Dragon has already managed to annoy the Ancient Golden with his messages. But Eruhaben was patient - it was not in vain that he was Grandpa Goldie, who loves to mess with the younger generation. Teach them, instruct, observe and protect. The Ancient Dragon had plenty of patience with the little backbiters. But no time...

Eruhaben's stats were extremely high for early events. And yet there was one caveat. Extremely annoying and annoying nuance. For some reason, the years of life that the Golden Dragon got by drinking from the Jug of the Isle of Wind[2], now dwindled, and the return on his strength was getting worse. Was it from a transition to another world? The God of Death could easily lie to him. This bastard never did anything for free and without benefit to himself.

Eruhaben shook his head and looked up at the ceiling. The look was not full of great emotions, however, some Constellations  shuddered, or moved closer to the screen with interest. They wanted to read this Incarnation.

The door opened, and out came Kim Namwoon with wet hair, a strong smell of soap coming from him, and Cale, who just washed his face and wiped it with a handkerchief. However, despite the fact that Cale looked a little more relaxed, he had already judged and weighed the information in his head and intended to interrogate one person. More precisely: discreetly interrogate and force him to do all the work according to his plan. Cale didn't intend to do anything personally - that wasn't discussed.

While the fluffy towel covered the teen's head, even it looked luxurious, coming out of nowhere, specifically from the Dimension of one Golden Dragon, the group descended to the Third Underground Floor, where Kim Dokja had a few words with Yoo Joonghyuk.

Golden and reddish-brown eyes watched them from a distance. One compared the story, the second wrote down the slightest muscle twitches, facial expressions, voice timbre. Anything that would help him in what he loves: fraudulently get others to do all the work, and himself to be safe and rest. Psychology and body language were powerful weapons. Reading your opponent, interlocutor, and indeed any person contributes to the use of the necessary levers of pressure and manipulation.

He acted like a kind, soft-hearted, and truly noble nobleman for Jungle Queen Litana. Intimidating and overwhelming for stupid, greedy for power and connections aristocrats. He even drove one person to complete insanity.
Guardian Knight of the Kingdom of Paerun, Clophe Sekka. This man went completely nuts after Cale visited him during a torture session hosted by the Mollan duo. And all because of the former Kim Rok Soo's ability to master the situation, even when something goes wrong. A fleeting encounter with the mysterious Priest at the Lake of God's Tears, which soon filled with inextinguishable fire, drove the white-haired serpent Sword Master insane as Cale dyed his hair and eyes during a visit to the dungeon to match the colors of the mysterious Priest.