Chapter 19| Beauty King?

Of course, Cale missed Eruhaben. But I wasn't going to ask him about the completed Scenario from Angelina; if he decides to tell himself, he will do it. If the Dragon decided to remain silent, information cannot be pulled out of it with ticks. So Henituse simply enjoyed his father's company, trying not to pay attention to the reptile crawling over his body. But at some point he grabbed its in an armful and put its on his knees, hugging its across the stomach along with the plush Raon.

'What do you feed him? What do dragon babies eat? However, it doesn't matter,' Cale leaned back against his broad chest, 'there is an Ancient Dragon here. Let him figure it out for himself.'

Eruhaben, who with his being drove away any unwanted guest from them, thoughtfully watched the Reader that he woke up and was now talking with Jung Heewon. Dokja gave the swordswoman a personal task. The Dragon then appreciated the ingenuity of the future Incarnation of the Archangel Uriel. Carving out the flagpole from Changxing Station and dragging it into the mouth of the girl she was assigned to protect is something you need to be able to think of! Sometimes people could make unexpected decisions.

After sending the swordswoman, Kim Dokja began to announce who would go with him and who would stay on Chungmuro. He decided that he would only take Yoo Sangah, Lee Gilyoung and Lee Sungkook with him. Leaving Gon Pildu and Lee Hyunsung to protect the station, and at the same time pump the second Stigma of the Steel Sword.

At first, the soldier began to look like a puppy kicked by the owner - sad and unhappy, but as soon as the reason was explained, he perked up and lit up with determination.

But, of course, the Reader could not influence the decisions of the Dragon in any way, so he left the choice of their "part of the group" to him. And he was not too disappointed when a majestic figure rose from an unknown artsy chair, which at some point appeared and a famous individual immediately sat down in it. A pale golden waterfall cascaded from his head to his shoulders and down his back. Golden leaves seemed to float in a stream among straight hair. The chair disappeared into the same color of dust.

"Well, Dokja," - the man, who was that golden figure, approached him. In his arms was a red-haired boy, almost a teenager, in whose arms two proportional dragons were holding. Reddish and Black. - "Let's go to."

They are definitely not in danger with such a company. Adult dragon, Disaster, Delusional Demon. And the connecting element of all this is one weak boy with a sickly appearance. The reader was afraid to imagine what would happen if the connecting link was taken away from this trinity. It will be hell. For everyone and everyone. Therefore, it was extremely important that it be safe and secure. I would not want to take him with me to the center of the mess that he, Dokja, arranged. But what could he say to the dragon? That's right: nothing. And since he decided to take his son with him, he did not consider it something dangerous.

As already mentioned, it would be better to leave a link in the chain so that they do not spread and break the mechanism. He had already witnessed almost the death of one of the chains and that very link from the "hands" of the other chain, when the third one was disconnected...

The Reader pushed away the disturbing thought. Should I tell Eruhaben about what happened? The dragon seemed to understand what was happening in his absence, but... He is not aware of almost the death of his son and rescued? Tell - provoke trauma; do not tell - he will later find out for himself and will be worse treated for understatement? However, hardly. The dragon himself didn't tell him much, so he wouldn't be offended for such a thing.

Breaking away from his thoughts, Dokja began to talk with Yoo Sangah, who was seen off with shouts - she managed to win over the survivors of Chungmuro. Not bad.