Chapter 14| Fourth Scenario

Part note:
it's been a long time, huh?
there was no such break planned, but at the moment I am taking a break from writing due to some psychological and mental difficulties caused by the family situation.

So: two things happened during this break: February 14 and 24 - Snt. Valentine's Day and the day when a year has passed since writing the first note for this fanfiction. (arts for these events will be at the end and in my tumblr - ZdraviiSmisl)
—————   —————

The Third Main Scenario - "Emergency Defense" is over.
Received 1000 coins as compensation
The Fourth Main Scenario is about to begin!

Scenario 4 was supposed to be boring and Cale didn't want to be in it. However, he didn't want to participate in all this at all - (it would be better to lie in bed, let the children play around, even if it's noisy, but it's a pleasant noise, as opposed to silence or the sounds of carnage). So he allowed himself to take a nap in the arms of a teenager on the way back. But before that, he watched as the Reader persuaded Lee Jihye to stay here with his temporary chair. It's safer that way.

Kim Dokja then had a conversation with Bihyung, who was quite taken aback by Reader's monologue that he had been saying while fighting Joonghyuk. After all, not only the Constellations did not hear a good part of his words due to the auto-censorship of the channel, but also Dokkaebi himself did not understand much. This only happened to that red-haired boy or the terrible blond who had the same last name. And for the Reader, this was quite unexpected. Such that Dokkaebi did not know something in the novel could only be because of one thing - Probability is a rather vague concept, without a clear description. It was only known that this was a deterrent.

The Korean caught the glimpse that Bihyung threw at Cale. Is what they did not hear from that was also inaccessible to the attendants? Does Cale know anything beyond Probability? Scary. And even more disturbing. It is worth keeping them at arm's length: not too close so that a backstab does not hurt badly, and not too far away so that you can try to look like an ally you don't want to betray and watch their actions.

After passing the messages with the coins to the Korean and grumbling 'I'm not your manager to sort the letters', Bihyung vanished into thin air. Cute.

"Dokja-ssi, let me carry Gilyoung,” Jung Heewon suggested. The reader did not refuse, and they continued on their way. But after a couple of minutes of silence, that they were going down the stairs of the now ordinary cinema, the woman spoke again: - "Dokja-ssi, who are you? .. I heard a little what you were saying..."

"I am an ordinary person. I just know the future," - the dialogue about the Reader's safety, trust and companionship began its current. Dokja knew that now was the time to create reliable people. Now they need trust. It will be extremely important starting with the Fourth Scenario.

After finishing his conversation with Heewon, Kim Dokja glanced at the sleeping boy in the arms of a teenager. The Reader felt that he was listening to everything, even with such a serenely relaxed face that he directly spoke of the deep sleep of his owner.

Why didn't he ask Namwoon the next question? Everything is simple. The Delusional Demon was a loyally attracted person. He obeyed only the one whom he considered an authority in his own eyes. And since the "owner" of this rabid dog was not around now ... there was only one person left who was able to hold the leash in his, albeit weak and fragile, hands.

"Cale, can I count on you too?“  Cale agrees to cooperate, then he will have Namwoon at his disposal.

Speaking of the Delusional Demon. Dokja was clearly going to look at his profile. I was going to and did, because how well he withstood the onslaught of Joonghyuk could indicate a good increase in characteristics.