Overview of The Winx

Winx Club is an Italian animated television series directed, created and produced by Iginio Straffi and his company Rainbow S.r.l. in co-production with Rai Fiction. The series is the first Italian cartoon to be sold in the United States. According to Iginio Straffi's website, "Winx Club is an action and fantasy show combined with comedic elements. In the mystical dimension of Magix, three special schools educate modern fairies, ambitious witches, and supernatural warriors or specialists, and wizards from all over the magical universe."

The show features Bloom and her five best friends, Stella, Musa, Tecna, Flora, Aisha (also as known as Layla in some dubs) who call themselves the "Winx Club" and go on many adventures together mainly in the magical universe and on Earth. Throughout the story, they discover new fairy transformations and magical powers, battle against evil and support Bloom as she tries to discover her origins.

Story so far:

Bloom, a supposedly ordinary girl from planet Earth, discovers her magical abilities when she saves Stella, a fairy princess who persuades Bloom to join Alfea, a high school for fairies in the Magical Dimension where she, Stella, and the three friends she meets, Musa, Tecna, and Flora, form the Winx Club. Later in the series, they encounter and befriend the Specialists: Brandon, Riven, Timmy and Sky, who also become the group's love interests. They also make enemies, including a trio of witches calling themselves the Trix: Icy, Darcy, and Stormy. Together, the Winx go through many adventures and discover many secrets while fighting their enemies and studying at Alfea. Later they are joined by new member, Aisha, and their new friends the Pixies.

This is my fanfiction of the story after the events of third season and first movie. Hope you all like it.