[172]

Mattheo Marvolo Riddle POV

"Shit" I say.

"What?" Tom says and looks at me.

"We forgot Billy" we stare at each other. "Call me if anything happens. Alright?".

"Okay".

I immediately ran out of the hospital and transferred to the train station. I see Billy sitting there waiting. He looked sad. I sigh. That's my mistake. I should be here earlier. When he saw me, his facial expression stayed the same. I run near him and he stands up. He looks confused now.

"I'm really sorry, Billy. Your dad and I lost track of time".

"Mom was supposed to come and take me".

"Yeah. Uhh ... She was but ... She can't at the moment".

"Why?".

"She got ... A few ... Problems".

"What problems, dad?" I just stare at him. "I'm fucking waiting here for 1 and a half hour. I think I deserve an explanation. Why didn't mom come and why the hell are your eyes red? It seems like you were crying" I just looked at him. "Dad" I sigh.

"Let's sit. Okay? I'll explain everything" he sighs and sits down. I sat down next to him.

"So? What happened?".

"Well ... Uhh ... Since you went back to Hogwarts a lot happened, Billy. I got a girlfriend named Mariah, your mom and dad kind of argue about a misunderstanding but they are okay now, your mom gave birth to triplets, then to twins and ... Now she is ready to give birth to triplets".

"That doesn't make sense. There is a time. 9 months to wait".

"She was supposed to give birth to 5 kids but at first she gave birth to 3 and after 2".

"That's 5. You talked about 8 kids".

"Yeah. Uhh ... 3 spermatozoa are still inside and they decided to start working again before 3 weeks".

"That doesn't make sense".

"That's the only that makes sense".

"What?".

"Are you happy about that?".

"I mean it's alright. I'm gonna have siblings. Wow".

"That's good then".

"Yeah".

"Perfect".

"Why?".

"Because your mother may or may not be at the hospital at the moment" he just stares at me scared. "She ... Has a deadly virus in her body. She already had surgery but sadly she is in a coma right now".

"What?" his eyes got watery.

"We don't know for how long".

"But mom was okay".

"That's the problem. We don't know what happened. Not even the doctor can explain how she got that virus inside her body and why it appeared now" my phone suddenly rings. It's Tom. "Tom?".

"The doctor needs your permission for surgery". 

"Of course. Yes. Do it".

"Come back. I need you" and he hangs it. He never needs anyone. I felt like my whole world crashed for second time.

"Dad?" Billy shakes my arm. I snap out of my thoughts and look at him. "Dad. What happened?".

"Uhh ... Your mom will get another surgery".