[201]

Yn Emma Lestrange POV

I was in my dorm and studied when Tom runs inside with Mattheo. Oh. Not to mention, I was smoking. When Tom sees me, he looks angry but I dropped it immediately away.

"What happened?".

"Why are you smoking?".

"What happened, Tom?".

"Our father wants me and Tom to kill you and Mariah".

"What?".

"Because he says that you are not good enough to become part of the "family" ".

"Family? I see only a shit in front of me".

"Yn" Tom says.

"Okay. I'm sorry but kill us? No. That's not gonna happen".

"You have thought of something, haven't you?" Mattheo says.

"Yes. We actually have".

"We?" Tom asks. Just then Mariah walks out of the bathroom and nods at me. I nod back to her.

"Mariah?" Mattheo says.

"Hey, Theo".

"What are you doing here?".

"Helping out with the plan".

"What plan?" Tom says and looks at me.

"To kill Voldemort of course" I say. Tom and Mattheo look at each other and after at me again.

"You can't kill Voldemort. Yes you are powerful but you don't mess with him".

"You're wrong. He doesn't mess with me because I'm gonna have help".

"From Mariah?".

"Mariah, Cedric, Elijah, Snape ... Hopefully you 2".

"Us?".

"Yes. I know he's your father and maybe somehow you feel something about him but I need your help, guys. If not alright. I'm gonna try and probably die because you 2 will be against me and my enemies but ... I'll try".

"I told you not to go against him, Yn" Tom says.

"I'm sorry. Alright. You said you will help me if I ever ask you that" he just stares at me. "Tom, please" I stand up and go near him. "I need you by my side. Yes. We all are really strong and will try our best but no matter who is in this team, if you are our enemy, we are gonna die. Powerful or not, you are the most powerful wizard of all. More powerful than Voldemort. I'm gonna die if you will be with Voldemort".

"I promised that. I'm gonna help you but you promised something as well. You are gonna keep your promise".

"I will if you help me".

"I'll help you" he looks at Mattheo and I look at him too. "Will you?".

"Of course I will. I'm not gonna kill Yn or Mariah".

"Alright" he looks back to me. "What's your plan, girls?" he looks at Mariah and I smile.

"Sit down".

We all sit down and Mariah and I explain to the boys our plan. Just then there is a knock on the door. I open the door and see Cedric and Elijah.

"Just in time" when they saw Tom and Mattheo they looked at me.

"Yn, they are Voldemort's sons".

"They are gonna help us".

"Are you sure about that?".

"Yes, I'm sure. Now sit down to discuss".

They sigh and sit down. We all start discussing what we are gonna do. It sounds easy but we all know that it's not. That something is going to happen. After a few hours everybody goes to their dorms. Tom and I are finally alone. He gets out of the bathroom and sits to his bed looking at me.

"You think that he is gonna die?" I look up from my notebook and look at him.

"Yes".

"Are you sure?" I stare at him. "You can feel it too. Right?".

"Feel what?".

"That all these are gonna end wrongly".

"No. We are gonna win. I believe that" he stares at me. "Of course I'm scared but we are gonna win, Tommy. We are gonna kill Voldemort".

"Please. Don't try to save us. Try to stay alive. I need you to my life" I go and sit next to him.

"I'm not gonna die, Tommy. Alright? I'm not gonna die".

"He is smart, Yn".

"We are smarter" he sighs. "I know that you are scared. I understand that. I am too but we have to do something. That's not the life that we should be living".

"Yeah".

"You will help. Right?".

"Of course I will. Till the end but I just don't want you to get hurt or something".

"I won't" he sighs again. "I promise you".

"Fine".

"Try to fall asleep. Alright? It's a big day tomorrow".

"Okay, love. Goodnight".

"Goodnight, Tommy".

I kissed him and go to my bed. We turn off the lights and fall asleep. I lied. Why? Why do I feel like something is actually gonna happen? I don't want to lose someone of them. It will be my fault if something happens.