[174]

Mattheo Marvolo Riddle POV

I managed to get around 2 hours of sleep the night. Nothing much but that's alright though. I wanted to see Yn. I have to see at least her body. Her doctor walks out of her room and I go near him.

"Excuse me".

"Yes, Mr. Riddle?".

"Can I ... See her?".

"She's not awake yet".

"I know. Just ... " he looks around at the halls.

"You have 5 minutes. No more".

"Thank you very much".

He nods and walks away. I get into the room slowly. There she was. Laying at the hospital bed with tubes all over her body. In coma. Why is everything happening to her? What has she done to deserve that? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. I slightly catch her hand and keep it to my hand. She was cold. Weird. She was always warm.

"I promise you, Yn. You are gonna be okay. You are gonna live. I promise you that. Tom won't be able to continue living without you. Neither will I. Billy" I sigh. "You can't leave us" I heard footsteps and looked from the side of the window. I stand up and stare shocked. "Y-Yn? No. You're not real".

"Well. Kind of".

"No. You can't be real. I'm going inside. Oh my Merlin" she walks near me and I walk backwards.

"Mattheo" she says in a sad voice. I stare at her from the top till the bottom. I look at Yn that is laying at the hospital bed and after at the Yn that is standing right in front of me.

"Y-You are not real. The real Yn is in a coma".

"That's me, Mattheo. I promise you" I just stare at her. "It's ... My soul" I look at Yn's body laying at the hospital bed and after at her again.

"How is this possible?".

"I don't know and I'm sorry if I freak you out at the moment but I really don't know what is going on".

"Are you dead?" she looks at herself.

"No. I don't think so. I ... " she looks at herself laying at the hospital bed. "I don't think so" she looks back at me.

"I'm going insane" I turn around and run my hands through my hair.

"You are not. Mattheo, please. You have to believe me" I turn around.

"Believe you? How could I believe you? You are literally lying at the hospital bed nearly dead".

"Yeah. I can see that. What happened to me?" I stared at her and after I let out a sigh.

"3 spermatozoa are still in your body and started being active 3 weeks ago. You gave birth to another 2 kids except the triplets that you did already and you have a deadly virus inside your body" we stare at each other. "You're in a coma nearly dead".

"Shit. That sucks".

"Yes. That's definitely you" she chuckles and I softly smile.

"What does the doctor say?".

"You could possibly die".

"Fucking hell. What have I done to myself" I stare confused. She looks at me like she has regret what she said.

"What did you say?".

"Well. Uhh ... Remember the day that I cut myself?" I stare confused but nod. "Well. Since that day I was feeling fatigued and like I would pass out".

"You didn't think about telling us".

"No".

"Why? Why were you just you?".

"Just by myself".

"Yeah. Why?".

"It's safer that way" I look confused.

"Safer?".

"Yes".

"What do you mean?" the doctor walks inside. Yn and I look at him.

"Mr. Riddle, I have to ask from you to get out. We have to run some tests" I look at Yn and she looks at me. I look back at the doctor.

"Yeah. Of course. Thank you, doctor".

He nods and I walk outside. Yn follows behind me. I go and sit down. She sits next to me.

"What do you mean?" I whisper.

"No one will criticize me because I'll show my weakness. On the other hand, someone will definitely criticize me if I show weakness".

"No one will criticize you, Yn".

"Yeah sure. It won't be the first time that it will happen after all".

"What do you mean, Yn?".

"Everybody is criticizing me about who I am and what I have done. About my weaknesses".

"We would never".

"I don't know, Theo" I look at her. "I want from you to take care of Tom".

"He will go insane without you".

"That's why I'm saying that" I froze.

"What?".

"I have a bad feeling about this virus".

"No".

"Mattheo, I can't stop something that is inside my body".

"There is gonna be a way".

"I don't know".

"I can't lose you, Yn".

"I know, Theo. I know".

"I'm fucking scared to lose you".

"I know" just then she disappears. I look around.

"Yn? Yn. Fucking hell".