[175]

Mattheo Marvolo Riddle POV

I wake to doctors running into Yn's room. I wait anxiously from outside. After around 10 minutes all the nurses and all the doctors walked outside.

"Doctor?".

"I'm really sorry, sir. Sadly she didn't make it" my world crashed. "I'm really sorry, Mr. Riddle" he walks away and I sit down. I heard footsteps and saw Tom. When he sees me, he runs near me. Tears stream down my cheeks.

"Mattheo? What happened?" I just stare at him. "Mattheo, answer me. What is going on?".

"Y-Yn ... "

"Yn what? What happened with Yn?" I just stare at him. He shakes his head. "No. No don't say that".

"She's dead".

"No. She can't be dead. That's not possible".

"She's ... " tears stream down his cheeks.

"No. She can't be dead".

"I'm sorry".

"No" he shakes his head as he lets out a cry. I stand up and hug him. He hugged me back as we both cried.

After around 20 minutes we walk out of the hospital and transfer back home. As we walk inside Bellatrix looks confused. 

"Boys?" Tom looks at me and nods. I look at Bellatrix.

"I'm sorry, Bellatrix".

"What?" she says in a shocked voice.

"Yn ... Yn is dead" she stunned a bit and sat down.

"Mom is what?" we look behind us and see Billy. Tom and I look at each other. "You're lying" tears have already streamed down his cheeks.

"I'm sorry, Billy".

"She can't be dead. No. No she can't be dead. That's a mistake. S-She is alive. She-" I kneel down in front of him and pull him to my hug. He starts crying as I hold him closer to me. "She can't leave me".

"I'm sorry, Billy. Your mom is ... Dead".

"She said she would always be here for us".

"I know".

"She shouldn't die".

"She shouldn't".

"I need her" I let out a shaky breath.

"I know, Billy. I know".