[209]

Warning: anger, wand, blood, hurt self, attempt but stopped

You have been warned. You read if you want to. Don't forget to vote and comment if you want me to change something or if you want me to write something in the story. Enjoy :)

Tom Marvolo Riddle POV

Mattheo climbs down the Astronomy Tower and I heard that he transferred. I guess at Yn or at the library. Most likely at the library.

I am sitting on the floor, tugging on my hair as hard as I can trying to calm myself down. It doesn't work at all. I'm a crying mess. I don't deserve this. I have hurt multiple people in my life but never the people that I fucking care about. I protected Mattheo with my life. I could be fucking dead at the moment.

Suddenly I felt something wet in my fingers. I slowly pull my shaky hands down and stare at them. There is blood on them. I placed my hands on my face as I continued crying. I didn't care that my face got all bloody. I didn't give a fuck about it.

I was in so much pain, mental pain, that I didn't even think about it but pulled my head away from the wall and slammed into the wall with such force. I didn't even feel anything. I repeated it a couple of times till I stopped. There was blood running down my head on the back. My hair was wet from the blood. So do my clothes.

I stand up and start punching the wall. My knuckles started filling with blood. I scream on the top of my lungs.

"WHAT THE HELL HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE THIS?".

I punched the wall one last time before I stopped. I was panting but crying as well. The worst mix. I had trouble breathing but I managed to breathe normally after a while. I walk till the edge of the Astronomy Tower and look down. Should I really do this? No one will care after all.

Just then Yn came to my mind. She gave me a chance to change. She tried to help me. To protect me. She wanted the best for me. What will she think?

"Fuck" I go away from the edge and sit down.

I tried for 1 whole hour to calm down. I finally managed to calm myself. I look down at my hands and see them filled with blood.

"What have I done?" I heard footsteps running upstairs. Tears stream again down my cheeks. "What have I done?" I say again.

The door opens and Mattheo storms there. He didn't see me at first but then he looked down and saw me. He rushes near me and falls on his knees.

"Tom?" he catches my face and stares at me. "Tom, talk to me. Are you okay?" I stare at him as I breathe heavily.

"I ... I'm sorry".

He pulls me to his hug and hugs me tightly. I hug him hesitantly and softly sob.

"I'm sorry" I whisper.

"Shhhh. It's okay. Everything's okay. I'm here".

He pulls away and looks at me. He looks at my hands and after at my face.

"How did you know?" I say in a low voice.

"I-I don't know. I ... I guess I felt it" I stared at him. "Wait. Lemme heal you" he tries to take his wand but he didn't. "Shit. It's at the Hospital Wing".

"It's okay. I got it" he stares at me confused. I grab my wand and point it at me. "Ferula".

Bandages appear on my wrists. My head stopped bleeding and there is just a scar. Mattheo stares at me apologetically.

"You ... " he didn't get to finish his sentence.

"Know how to wrap bandages?".

"How to heal wounds".

"I guess after all I know how to care for the others".

"I'm sorry, Tom. I'm really sorry. I didn't mean anything from all these. You were and are the best brother that I could ever ask for. You helped me through everything in life. I owe you my life" I stare at him. "I'm sorry. I'm such an asshole. I didn't mean to say all these".

"I know" I softly smile and he smiles back at me. "I know you didn't but it was the truth".

"It wasn't. Everything was bullshit. You protected me. You changed at all. You changed in a really good way. Better than anyone could ever imagine. You have become the best person alive. Better than anyone else".

"You're lying".

"I'm not. I'm saying the truth" the tears that roll down his cheeks show me that he isn't lying. He is saying the truth. "I'm so sorry, Tom. Please forgive me. I promise you, you are the best person and the only person in my whole life that needs to be treated the best way. The only".

"Really?".

"Absolutely" I softly smile and he smiles back at me.

He wipes his tears away. He sits down next to me. Our backs resting at the wall behind us. We are tired. Exhausted from the whole thing that just happened. We are shits at the moment. But we are alive and we are together in all these. We are still together. We better stay together or I'm done.