[207]

Tom Marvolo Riddle POV

Snape and I walked out of the Hospital Wing. Why? I have no idea why. I looked at him as he stopped walking.

"What, Riddle?".

"Why am I out here and not with Yn and my brother?".

"Because Yn wants to talk to Mattheo".

"About what?".

"No idea".

"I-"

"Riddle" his voice was quite stern and hard. I sigh. He turned to walk away but I interrupted him.

"Can't you just tell me?" he stops and sighs.

"No, Riddle, I can't. Now please wait till they finish talking".

"What am I gonna do till then?" he turns around and looks at me.

"Follow me".

I look confused but follow behind him. We arrive at the Great Hall. Tables are thrown randomly everywhere in the whole room, glasses all over the place, dead Death Eaters over the floor and blood everywhere. I look at Snape and he turns to look at me too.

"Clean this whole room up" I stare at him shocked.

"Excuse me?".

"Clean this up, Riddle".

"No?".

"You want to wait out of the Hospital Wing without doing anything?" I sigh. "Come to my office after you're done with it".

With that he walks out of the Great Hall. I turn and look at the whole place again. I take my wand out of my pocket and point it in the room.

"Tergeo".

Everything starts disappearing and soon enough the room is clean. Yeah right. Clean. There are fucking dead bodies in here asshole. I sigh and point my wand at the dead bodies.

"Evanesco".

The bodies disappear. So do the broken glasses. I point my wand at the table and put them back in place. I look over the clock at the wall and scoff. It's probably broken. I can't be in here for 1 hour like it is showing. That's impossible. I sigh again and walk down the hall and straight to Snape's office. I knock on the door. By the time my hand came in contact with the door, the door swung open. I walk inside and close the door behind me. I take a seat and stare at Snape. He looks back at me.

"Everything's done there?".

"Yes".

"Good".

"Why did you make me clean the Great Hall, Severus? I'm not the reason that this battle took place and you know that".

"Weren't you?".

"What are you implying?".

"I think we have to discuss a few subjects, Riddle" I sigh and rest my back at the back of the chair. I keep my stare at Snape.

"Subjects? Plural?".

"Maybe".

"Maybe or yes?".

"We will see".

"What's going on?".

"Weren't you responsible about this battle?".

"No".

"You weren't".

"Why would I? I had promised to Yn-"

"Don't involve Yn in this conversation".