[216]

Yn Lestrange/Snape POV

All of the students went to their dorms and Tom and I go to ours. As we enter I jump on my bed and let out a sigh of relief. Tom chuckles and sits down to his bed.

"You're okay, love?".

"Yeah. I'm perfectly fine" I smile at him and sit up. He smiles back at me. "I love how much you have changed. Don't take it personal" he smirks and chuckles.

"I guess I owe you a thank you then".

"For what?".

"C'mon, love. We all that if it wasn't for you, I would be the same bastard as Voldemort was" I shake my head.

"I'm your enemy, Tom. You changed yourself. Without my help. At least without me saying something".

"You didn't have to say it. I could see it on your facial expressions".

"Ha ha. You're not funny. I'm gonna at hiding the truth".

"You're not love. C'mon. Don't try to prove me wrong. We all know how this will end".

"Whatever" I go over the desk and grab a cigarette. I go over the window. "Want?".

"No. Don't smoke".

"Don't start, Tom".

"I care for you".

"Whatever" I light it up and he scoffs. I looked at him as I blew off the smoke.

"Don't blow it in here".

"Or what?".

"Or I know how to hurt people pretty well" I scoff and blow it again inside the dorm. Tom stands up and I laugh. "Don't test my patience, Yn".

"Fine. Sorry. I'll go to the boys then" I drop my cigarette away and close the window.

"You already smoked".

"I'll go to see them" I smirk.

"Don't lie, Yn. You're not going".

"Watch me".

I grab my wand from my bed and get out of the door. Tom didn't follow me. Lucky for me. I go over Mattheo's and Lorenzo's dorm. I haven't met Lorenzo before so I don't know who he is to be honest. I knock on the door and Lorenzo answers it.

"Lestrange?".

"Hey. You must be Lorenzo. Right?".

"Yeah".

"Call me Yn. Is Mattheo inside?".

"He's outside smoking".

"Perfect. Can I come in?" he opens the door more. "Thanks".

I walk inside and walk outside on the balcony. Mattheo blows off the smoke as I get outside.

"Hey, Theo".

"Oh. Oh my Merlin. I haven't seen you the whole summer" he hugs me and I hug him back. As we pull back he stares at me confused.

"I missed you so much, Theo".

"What happened to your face?".

"Oh. Umm ... Huge story. Snape had the chance to adopt me 4 days before Hogwarts starts so I was living in an adoption center for the whole summer and the guy that was running the adoption center was kind of abusive with me. He hated me".

"Are you okay?".

"Yes. I'm fine. Don't worry. It's just scars and bruises".

"As you wish" I light up my cigarette and look at him.