🎉200🎉

Yn Emma Lestrange POV

First night of my shift so honestly my first shift. I place my books at the desk and stand up. Before I knock on the door of the bathroom to ask Tom if he is gonna be late he opens the door.

"I hope that you didn't want to punch me in the face".

"We have to go. We have the night shift".

"Shit. Yeah. I forgot about that".

"Let's go".

We rush out of our dorms and start walking around the whole school. We weren't talking to each other which was awkward for me but alright. I can take that. Nah I can't. Before I say something, we fall up to a fight. They ran away but we noticed that they are Gryffindors.

"I got him. Follow him" I say. Tom looks at me and I nod. He runs behind them and I kneel down. "Diggory?".

"You won't take points, will you?" I chuckle.

"No. Tell me what happened".

"Quidditch players".

"Are you okay?".

"I'm gonna be fine".

"Mhm" I run my wand over his body and his cuts and bruises disappear.

"Thank you, Lestrange".

"Call me, Yn, Diggory".

"Well it won't be right if I call you by your name and you by my last name, now will it?".

"I guess not. So Cedric? Is it?".

"Yeah. Cedric".

"Perfect" I help him to stand up and he groans. We both see Tom walking back to us.

"Riddle?" I say.

"Professor Snape caught them so you understand".

"Bad for them".

"Are you okay, Diggory?".

"Yeah I am. Thank you, Riddle" Tom nods. "I better get going. Thank you again".

We nod and he walks away. I look at Tom and he looks back to me.

"What did you talk about?".

"Nothing to be honest. I just asked what happened".

"What happened?".

"They were Quidditch players. Gryffindor quidditch players. Tomorrow the Hufflepuff plays against the Gryffindor house and they get angry I guess".

"Well the Hufflepuff players are pretty good actually".

"That's true".

"Mhm".

"Let's continue, Tommy".

"I won't respond to that name out of our dorm".

"Ugh fine. Riddle?".

"Tom. Only".

"Alright. Whatever comes easier".

"As you wish".

We continued our shift but I started feeling like someone was watching us. Following us. I don't know. I can't describe that. I finally stopped walking and looked around.

"Yn?".

"Someone's here. Someone's following us or watching us since we started walking again" he looks around as well.

"I can't see anything".

"Don't you feel that?".

"Feel what?".

"Like someone is watching you".

"No. I don't feel anything to be honest".

"Follow me" now Tom tenses up.

"You heard that. Right?" I say.

"Yes".

"On your right" before I have the chance a spell hit me. I fall down and groan in pain. Tom runs to me and kneels down next to me.

"It's Voldemort" I whisper. He looks up and sees Voldemort. I stand up as well but try to hide my pain.

"What the hell are you 2 doing?" Voldemort says. 

"We are on our shift, father".

"Really".

"Yes, my Lord".

"Let's say that I believe you" I keep my stare low praying he doesn't ask for anything. "You" he points at me and I raise my head a bit to look at him. "Do you know where your brother is?".

"I'm sorry, my Lord. I don't know where Elijah is".

"Mhm. Is that right now? Lying to me, Lestrange?".

"I'm not, my Lord. He could possibly be in his dorm or something like that".

"Where's his dorm?".

"Down the hall, my Lord. Last dorm on your left side".

"Fine".

He disappears and I sigh in relief. Tom pulls me to his hug and I hug him back tightly. Voldemort scares me but I'm never gonna allow him to see that. He will never see me crying in front of him or something. Not like that at least.