Shifting - Shifting Methods - CR and DR

Hello guys. This is so random but I wanna write that chapter since my first book so here we are.

There are certain symptoms when you're trying to shift that will let you know that you're getting close. Some of these symptoms include feeling weightless or heavy, tingliness, feeling as though you're spinning or falling, hearing voices or sounds associated with your DR, seeing flashes of light, etc.

What is the 3 second method?
Non-regular rhythms are best determined with the "3 second marker method". Count the number of QRS complexes that fit into 3 seconds (some ECG writers print this period on the ECG paper). Multiply this number by 20 to find the number of beats/minute.

How long can you stay in a shifted reality?
You may stay in your desired reality for as long as you like after shifting. If you wish, you can specify the timeframe in your script before you shift.What happens when you shift reality?

When you're shifting realities, you guide your consciousness as per your imagination to manipulate it to transcend the physical confines. The time here is not linear, it is a circular loop that is infinite and entails parallel realities that co-exist.

Most reality shifting methods involve falling asleep. You practice the techniques before bed and "wake up" in your desired reality (DR) in your dreams.

But the goal of reality shifting goes beyond dreaming. It is about sending your consciousness to another world. This may leave you wondering whether there are any reality shifting methods you can practice while you are wide awake.

Just as sleep methods for reality shifting sometimes produce "symptoms" as you approach your DR, the same is true for awake methods.

Some sensations you might feel include floating, tingling, and a sensation of being "pulled" elsewhere. Some people also see lights or hear voices before opening their eyes in their DR.

Reality shifting while awake does not have to come with symptoms, however. You can even script your dream reality so that when you arrive in your DR, your eyes will open on their own.

1. Julia Method Shifting

One of the most commonly recommended methods for reality shifting without sleep is the Julia Method.

The Julia Method of Shifting depends on two words, "I am" for the whole process. During the process, one can use binaural beats to stimulate the dream-like state.

While in a starfish-like position, start the mantra with "I am" as a prefix. Add anything next to it to describe the mantra even more meaningfully. Let these mantras be in the present tense as if what you are saying has already happened.

These mantras can be anything like, "I am vibrating at a higher frequency," "I am in transit to my desired reality," or "I am consciousness, pure and un-tethered." Do this in as much sensory detail as possible, and you shall soon be in your dream reality.

2. No Sleep Shifting Method

This method is a simple variation on the Julia Method. Begin with a few minutes of meditation in a comfortable position. Then, start saying an "I am" mantra as you would with the Julia Method.

Once you start feeling symptoms, do not open your eyes right away as you would with Julia. Instead, count slowly from 0 to 100.

Now, switch to saying reality shifting affirmations about your identity in your DR. Examples would include "I live in [location]," or "I work at [job]," or "[Person] is my BFF."

As your awareness of your body fades, visualize your DR in as much detail as you can. Once it feels like you are there, open your eyes.

3. Estelle Method